The Darakan Chronicles, Ice and Madness (OOC)

lstormhammer

My sheet is finished and filled in (thanks to Unglef for loaning me his 3.5 book), but it's hellish-late and I promise I'll format and upload it tomorrow afternoon.

Yes..I'm a half orc ranger. Who'd have thunk it?

*** edit ***

Okeydokey, it's tomorrow afternoon now thanks to the magic of quick-edit. :lol:

Here is my character in PDF form. (viewable with Adobe Acrobat Reader Ver 4 or higher)

PAGE 1NE and PAGE 2WO

Her name is Kurith, she's a half orc ranger and lorekeeper, and she hates her some giants. *shrug*

If ANYBODY sees any mistakes on how I filled in my sheet or if the file refuses to open properly, pm me. I will fix it.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we likely need a healer. One goal for my character is to learn the use of natural medicinal herbs ... the sort of hippie tree-hugging stuff one might expect from a half orc? :lol: But let's face it, she will be a slooooow learner. Luckily she is toting a CLW or three too.

Oh..and she's a nit-wit who forgot to fill in her current XP.

Worry less about 'what the party needs' and more of 'using these rules, this is the character I want to play'.

You'll keep playing your character more if you are playing what you want, instead of a collection of numbers that you don't empathize with.

--LSH

Thanks Qwyk for the heads-up. I was pretty sure I got to pick more feats but could not find the particulars in the player book I have (which is about as well-organized as a goblin firedrill). I'll add two new ones tonight.

Oh..and orc double axe.. *droools* ...um... maybe later..when I'm all growed up? :lol:

OH..I guess I better get my backstory oot of my head and onto paper where it is less apt to get lost or stepped on.

BTW Qwyk..isn't the "big day" pretty close now? Steve and I are both very happy for you and hope things go well for your missus and the litttle one.

The Qwykling is schedule to arrive on Monday, I can count the days on less than one hand now. :blink: Fortunately our crib arrived yesterday afternoon. It was the last bit we needed. Baby was all excited, as soon as we picked it up, it started kicking and moving like crazy :lol:

Today will hopefully be the last appointment with the Ob/Gyn. I love having lots of sick time, since I am rarely ill. The appointment is at 3:00 PM. So I am taking the whole day off :lol: Lots of time for painting and writing.

Oh, and don't be surprised if a lot of my posting for this starts coming in at 2:00 AM Eastern. :lol: