The Darakan Chronicles, Ice and Madness (OOC)

lstormhammer

"We not dance? We fight?"

:unsure:

"I not dance good enough?"

^_^

"We fight now like said you. It good I have high Base Attack Bonus.

::D:

Yes, we fight together for a common cause My friend. We fight as friends against enemies. You are a brave warrioress. I cast spells. Together we can definitely wreak some havok on some poor evil creatures.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back gang! Spent the last 8 days moving and working my @ss off trying get everything done. Exhausted. I really want to play so hopefully LSH can write me in soon. Jay what do you need from me? BP is in, YES ! Hot Dam! Cale looks great, can't wait for him and Ian to shoulder up in battle singing the praises of St. Marcus as they cut a wide path through evil.

Enchantra's PC looks very cool too!

Trying to catch up on things gang. Please bare with me!

SK

I'm back gang! Spent the last 8 days moving and working my @ss off trying get everything done. Exhausted. I really want to play so hopefully LSH can write me in soon. Jay what do you need from me? BP is in, YES ! Hot Dam! Cale looks great, can't wait for him and Ian to shoulder up in battle singing the praises of St. Marcus as they cut a wide path through evil.

Enchantra's PC looks very cool too!

Trying to catch up on things gang. Please bare with me!

SK

Welcome back! I'm sure you're in a sea of boxes...hopefully that's dealt with soon. I'm with Spike; this'll be fun. Let's light this candle!

Kurith stares at Barak with eager curiosity.

"What you got?"

She reaches into her own pack and pulls forth an almost-empty flask of something greenish-blue and viscuous.

"If you giving some to me, I mix for you the boilermaker."