fieldarchy

Rasia

Well, it's been a while since I have posted anything. Now that I am graduated from college (YAY) I have more time to paint. So here is my latest accomplishment. I also have an update of my Xmas 2005 Sophie . . .

post-2071-1147921960.jpg post-2071-1147921971.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats on graduating!! What did you major in?

Nice job on Rasia. I really like the hair and you have done a great job on the blends on the armor. Interesting take on the weapon. The base is fairly flat in comparison, though.

That's one wicked looking mini.

The blending on the skin looks excellent.

I like the nonstandard armor colors.

Base looks good.

Super job !! The whole thing is stunning. My favorite bits are the chain and hair. If the base were highlighted more this piece would POP even more than it already does. Keep posting please.

I like how the bright colors offset the darkness of her skin....it's awesome. AWESOME I SAY!!! (sorry, I just graduated from college, too, so I'm a bit giddy. Congrats to you!) :bday:

i love the fig but i can't use it for anything...i'm poor, so, I'll never have one. Nice paint job, looks awesome. Could hurt people and stuff.

Congrats on graduating!! What did you major in?

Nice job on Rasia. I really like the hair and you have done a great job on the blends on the armor. Interesting take on the weapon. The base is fairly flat in comparison, though.

I graduated from Arizona State U's School of Human Evolution and Social Change with a degree in Anthropology.

Thanks to everyone for the comments on Rasia. She is the mini for Maya, my Female Drow Fighter Cleric who wields spiked chains that are to be enchanted with fireburst once she has enough coin. I am glad you like the highlighting on the metals. I am still learning the NMM technique and thought this was a good challenge. I really like the way she turned out.

:)