Xmas Sophie

fieldarchy

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's HAWT!!!! :wub: The blending on everything is just fantastic. The only thing I can think of that I would have done differently ( IF I could do a mini this well at all!! ::P: ) is to make the clothing/ boots a different color like fiery red to contrast that lovely skin. Thank you very much for sharing.

Holy cow. Good work, painting is solid. Only minor knock I have is if you look at her right foot, it isn't on the base well. Guessing that you are having fit issues with the slotta... like i said, that is the only little gripe.

Nice color choice for her, never woulda done that myself, but she looks great!

Ah, if only that succubus was real....

Love the job, the skin and wings are perfect, but I would have went with a differant color for the boots and clothing, what little there is. You kind of have a blue overload going on.

Ah, if only that succubus was real....

Love the job, the skin and wings are perfect, but I would have went with a differant color for the boots and clothing, what little there is. You kind of have a blue overload going on.

Going all blue was kinda the point with this one though. I wanted her done in a blue/frosty scheme.

As for Sue's comment . . . next time I paint a nekkid butt I will try to give her more curves. How much curviness are we talking here? Brazilian butt implant curvy or junk in the trunk curvy?

Going all blue was kinda the point with this one though. I wanted her done in a blue/frosty scheme.

As for Sue's comment . . . next time I paint a nekkid butt I will try to give her more curves. How much curviness are we talking here? Brazilian butt implant curvy or junk in the trunk curvy?

I think it's not a blue/frosty scheme problem, but making the blues distinctly different. If they are too close together, it's not as exciting---and there are greenish blues, reddish blues, dark, medium, palest blue....

And the but cheeks look like either they are pressed up against glass, or they got cut off. Go out and do some research. :devil: