urion

Trogdor the Burninator

I won a Viridius dragon at miscon last weekend as soon as Evilbob handed me the box I went prancing around the game tables

"TROGDOR! TROGDOR! BURNINATE" it was fun but I dont know if i'll paint him green

I picked up a few big beefy arms in the bits bin at ReaperCon. Now if I ever get motivated to actually do the Trogdor conversion, that will be another story.

Way back in the day when we were part of Warlord beta-testing, I petitioned the Powers That Be to call the "Breath Weapon" SA "Burninate"

that was funny

gotta love the add a beefy arm, oh yah

RM

Trogdor was a man, then he was a....dragon man, then he was just a .... dragon, but he was still TROGDOR!!!! Yeah, I'm running around the house singing the Trogdor song now, thanks Doc, my husband thinks it's better than the Woody Guthrie kids song, I want my nipple and I want it now which was my previous favorite (as in nipple on a bottle).

I picked up a few big beefy arms in the bits bin at ReaperCon. Now if I ever get motivated to actually do the Trogdor conversion, that will be another story.

Thats funny ::D: I already did one a few years ago. It was with a tiny Ral Partha dragon. I used a plastic GW beefy arm left over from a box of chaos warriors. I will dig him out and try and get some pics of him posted this weekend.