Minis we would like to see (fantasy version),

Sculpts of the good dragons would be nice, a female spell casting spider centaur, humanoid insect warriors, and more of the female bard types from Werner. HAve to admit though, the mongolian amazon faction does appeal, perhaps some on steppes pony with recurved bows.

Bugger, almost forgot the Dwarven Berserkers (aka Battleragers) for Warlord as well as a dwarven bag piper!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! More non-human bards. Dwarf bagpipers, an orc/half-orc war drummer, a halfling whistler or flute player, and a satyr playing pan pipes.

I was thinking of something like a half-ogre jester, but I doubt it would sell too well.

More asian themed stuff. Not just Sameri even though thats good to. I want Gashia, Kappa, Spell casting Oni, Hungry Dead, Etc. I love the resent Female Sameri and the less recent Spear Maiden.

An Asian themed Warlord faction would be good too. More Japonese the Chinese. They could may be sail in from the Sea of Stars and take over one of the mercenary ports or they could come in over land from Jallahandran Frontier or Whispering Deadlands.

BTW. Anything inspired from Inu-Yasha would be awsome.

Specific stuff I'd like to see...

*Giant Lunar Moth. Do not know how this could possibly be done but I'd like to see it.

*Gashia

*Kappa

*Another Ninja Girl like the one I got a while back. Forgot her name.

*Fiendish Kobald with dragon/demon wings.

*Larg Kobald with a Scorion tail.

*More Kobalds!

*I love the Mushroom Men, Mushroom King, and Fungus Patch. More like this please. ::): Perhaps a Giant Mushroom or two ala Pillers of Good and Evil. A Mushroom Puppy Dog?

The Mongolian-Amazon faction sounds good...

Though, perhaps make them allies with one of the other factions?

Especially the dwarves, or perhaps mercenaries (think Orba Sinhan's lost kin)...

Mostly because if they are from the Steppes, they must despise the Reven...

I'll go ahead and voice my opnion again on a companion for Sophie. :wub:

A not too muscular (no Arnie's, please, oh please) deliciously gorgeous guy with the wing thing going on.

Even better if a 72m comes out, and even better yet if it's before our wedding so I can make the cake topper of my dreams!

Orchid - goin' to pray to the mini gods :lol:

*Greek / Trojan Line (warriors, heros, townsfolk)

* I am looking for some mentalist type figures or human figures who have the 'psionic' look to them. Psionist, Psion warriors, phyros ect.

* Like the idea of more pirate henchmen preferibly without guns. Also how about some good aligned sea captains and crew.

*Would make my day to see some Wendol (1/2 bear 1/2 man) from Norse mythology made.

Thanks in advance.

More pirates of all races, genders, sizes and shapes. As said before, some more sailors for the captains and characters to boss around.

More Mythical Japanese minis. Certainly more characters in Tokugawa era attire, but also more mythical monsters. I suggest this site for inspiration.

More guns. I realize some people play a more medieval type of D&D, but I don't. My fantasy worlds are post-Renaissance and I want more minis with guns and not just pirates or musketeers.

Iain.

Here's a few thoughts for you.

1) I realize Sophie is 72mm because she's the mascot. With CAV2 slotted for release, what if you were to have a male that is part of the line in 72 mm that could be converted by adding a pair of 72mm Sophie wings (there are multiple choices of wings) to make him an incubus. That way Sophie maintains her 'special' status as a 72 mm sculpt, but she can have a convertible 'friend'.

2) LOVE the green of the Klocke mermaid, could you think about doing a male? Things are always better in matched pairs.

3) We have a Warlord War Dog Sgt., but the wardog grunts look like wolves (I even bought a pair for my hubby who was looking to paint a pack of wolves). Could we get some other wardog sculpts? A retriever, a bulldog, a German Shepherd, a mut, heck I'd laugh myself silly over a poodle or a dachsund. These would also be great as mounts for halflings and other 'small' races in D&D.

4) Non-horse mounts. Buffalo, pony, seperable bear, baby gold dragon, whatever your imaginations can come up with. I LOVE the variety of armored horses coming out, but it would be awesome if there were other choices on what to ride.

5) As always, more Sophies. I LOVE the pirate sophie! Mardi Gras Sophie and cowgirl Sophie are AWESOME, Christmas Sophies rock, 72mm sophie is gorgeous, (celebration Sophie is just a tad unclothed for my taste-don't mind scantily clad, but do want clad and a ribbon doesn't count). Some thoughts-halloween sophie, sophie the bard, motorcycle sophie, etc. Yes, many of these are stolen from elsewhere, but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I would love to see more drow miniatures. Not the more skin-and-bones darkspawn minis but the more realistic forgotten realms type drow like in todd lockwoods paintings.

I know this isn't a miniature but some how-to either sculpting or painting books would be nice.

Thanks!

Jake

I was looking through Casket Works for minis to create a theme army for Warlord. I wanted to do a demon army, not Darkspawn. I discovered that there aren't really that many "rank and file" demons. We need more lesser demons and demonic servants. Also some aquatic troops, besides the Gogglers. Maybe some aquatic mounted troops riding seahorses.

My group is always playing sci-fi roleplaying games and find good figs for that is hard. I just want normal people that could be a modern day person. Of course my character is a half machine/half human doctor, but I don't expect for you to go that far. I know you have a new sci-fi game coming out though. Will they all be in jumpsuits or combat suits?