Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Minis we would like to see (fantasy version),

A mech dragon. Sorry, just watched Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla and a mechanical dragon would be really cool.

Just the inspiration I need to finnish that 30 foot tall robot dragon I've been building in my garage for the last 6 years....

Prehistorics. Cavemen that look like cavemen -- the recent Neanderthal is nice, don't get me wrong, but he doesn't look like a neanderthal. I'm planning to put him in a diorama fighting Thor.

An Arsinotherium would be nice too.

I know I've mentioned these before, but maybe if I make a pest of myself I'll get someone's attention. :;):

A "wizard accessory pack" with books, scrolls, wands, rods, staffs, potions, and a few assorted spell components such as crystals or a cauldron. Include some spell effects too, like a fireball or something forming out of a mist. There's not much available if you don't like the staff a wizard comes with, or if you want to convert another character type into a spellcaster.

More non-human barbarians (but not half-orcs or orcs). I want to see an elf barbarian! Some more non-human monks would be nice too. ::):

A weapon pack including some 'exotic' weapons like whips, spiked chains, kamas, nunchakus, and the like.

Bar fight minis. Maybe even a boxed set. I mean who doesn't like bar fights?

I want a large tiamat, but I hear Sandra Garrity is sculpting one for reaper and it will be the next dragon box.

I just hope it's quite large (even if the cost is a bit higher than other dragons).

Sanjay

Dwarf rogue for the Warlord series optimized for melee combat

So far the dwarf rogues are optimized for ranged, so you end up paying ~100 pts, where as Ssathuss for Reptus is far cheaper, is a leader to boot, and is an excellent rogue since he's optimized for melee and doesn't waste points on range.

Maybe dual-wielding daggers, packing leather armor, perhaps he could have various thiefly tools on his belt or something like that. A bandana wrapped around his face as a mask would be pretty slick looking I think :D

Bar fight yes! And maybe just plain patrons having their ale. Then you could set the scene for any tavern encounter besides using the townsfolk already produced. I know lots of role players would buy these up. Some standing, some seated.

Giant Jumping Spiders !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Sized so that they would fit properly on a 40mm square base without looking unnatural--because a spider with a body the size of a large dog's is already pretty unnatural looking....;)

By "unnatural" I mean having the legs "scrunched" to fit on the base, so that it looks like it's on "tippy-toes".

Oh! I'd love a bar-fight boxed set!

Maybe one patron picking up and tossing another. A big bouncer type with a jacket that is 2 sizes too small. A halfling taking a "Cheap" shot. ;)

And the classic. A guy sneaking up from behind and hitting another guy over the head with a bottle.

Personally I'd prefer the bar fight minis being done with gaming in mind more than for dioramasthough . This means I probably wouldn't buy the mini of a guy holding another guy over his head, but would rather want drunk guys with daggers/broken bottles/chairs as weapons.

I'd like to see some more Hobgoblins. But of other classes. Rangers, theifs, assassins, clerics, wizards ...

I like that the Half-orcs got some attention and the same for the rest of the goblin and kobold line ... and the gnolls as well .... but I think we need some more Hobgoblins. :-)