Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem. I'll be happy to draft for you if you'd like.

Stefan

I signed up for the yahoo messenger as "ranzimus." DO you add me to the buddy thingy or do you send me a list of other players' ids and I do it?

I'll add you to mine, all you have to do is accept me. Then on draft day, I'll invite everyone to join a conference.

Well, we may be losing some more (hopefully not!)

I still haven't heard anything from Spartan6 and Vapok. Hopefully I'll hear something before draft time.

I might have a person that could join us being we lost one already? he could fill in as he has kind of been begging me to let him join but I told him the slots were full?

-jon

Sounds good to me. Bad news, I heard from Leech and he's too busy right now to defend his title this year, but promises to come back next year. So your bud is definitely more than welcome.

I also have not heard from Spartan or Vapok yet, so we may be back to our original number again.

Sounds good to me. Bad news, I heard from Leech and he's too busy right now to defend his title this year, but promises to come back next year. So your bud is definitely more than welcome.

I also have not heard from Spartan or Vapok yet, so we may be back to our original number again.

Ok he will be here for teh draft then.. and a very happy person.. hopefully we do not loose the other two though.. it would be a sad say in all if we did :(

I was looking forward to snuggling up to them :: smirk:: :)

Ok he will be here for teh draft then.. and a very happy person.. hopefully we do not loose the other two though.. it would be a sad say in all if we did :(

I was looking forward to snuggling up to them :: smirk:: :)

Excellent! I'll need his email and Yahoo id as soon as possible.

I hope that we don't lose the other two either, but if I don't hear from them by draft time, I'm afraid I don't really have a choice.

Draft Order edited again. Still haven't heard from Vapok or Spartan6. I Pm'd them again and unfortunately will have to drop them if I haven't heard anything by draft time.

Ok my friend Mike is coming over to my house to do the draft live with me and using my extra computer. He does not have a Yahoo account but will have when he arrives. I will also get him signed up on the League home page as well as Reaper forums ok. (he is not a mini's painter as such.. but for smack talk he can at least come here hehe :) )

-jon

The ReaperChat would also be a good place to have a backup. It's usually empty this time of day anyways.

It's 2:56 PM EST. I'm already on Yahoo and waiting with my lists. Can you tell I'm eager? :lol:

Hmmm so, there isn't going to be a 15 person season. Means we can have big playoffs, and the draft will be more interesting.

REAPER DRAFT 2006 ROUND 1

Shaun Alexander, RB, Seattle Seahawks

LaDainian Tomlinson, RB SD Chargers

Larry Johnson, RB Kansas City Chiefs.

Peyton Manning, QB Indianapoli Colts

Tiki Barber, RB for New York Giants

Rudi Johnson, RB, Cin

Eli Manning, QB NY Giants

Larry Fitzgerald WR Arizona cardinals

Ronnie Brown RB From Miami

Edgerrin James RB Arizona Cardinals

Clinton Portis RB Washington Redskins