Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

Now this will be fun. I have a feeling Mike is going to have turf toe this year... from stumbling so much..

Last years champion is this years flop hehe

I am going to hug you and squeeze you all..

to death muhahahahaha

toodles...

Have I scared yopu yet?

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scared of a cuddly little bunch of wussy gnomes???? I think not!!!

After they play my Wanderers in Week 1 there'll be nothing left but grease spots anyways. And those aren't cuddly at all, just pathetic.

Now that is called wishful thinking.. the first week.. you will be nothing but fluff.. as I will stuff you with it!!

I heard that a European player drafted Beckham in the second round. Is this true?

Rocky Mountain Dwarven Stouts at Autumn Wind

Heisler, I'm gonna stomp you like I have three beloveds and you have less than three!!!! (inside joke)

I think not, my scaly friend, I'll be taking you down at the knees and running all over you.

And uh.... Haldir's going to lose...or something. :upside:

HEY!!!!

I know I will!!!

yah yah high confidence for me, I figure this being my 1st ever year for fantasy sports, I can take the beat downs & such, one reason why I draft Eliee, figured if he sucks game day I won't mind, ha ha

one thing for me I think I will do the qb tandum approach, then again who knows.....

figures the WR I had high hopes on, has a bruised sternum as well, oh well I guess will see by game day on that one

besides I can sick the Houshmanzadah voodoo curse on you!!! :wacko:

also Madden curse will live on!!!!

RM

Thank you Mama Vinateri.

Apparently Adam has a fracture on his plant foot and his ability to start the season is in question. Not to mention he also sprained his ankle.

That will teach you to leave :devil:

BTW, I have a high seeded kicker to spare if you're interested Crazy 8. :devil:

It's a blessing. Last year, the colt's kicker had 25 attempts. They will not likely have more this year, so even a good kicker, on the Colts will suck for fantasy unless XPs are included. Are they?

Speaking of Trades, if anyone needs a tight end, I have Kellen Winslow who I may trade for the right RB or WR...

This year we get too see if he will live up to the hype and the bloodline.