Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

Interesting Article here - especially for Myles and the Legion of Doom as he has this year cover star - Shawn Alexander.

Heres hoping nothing too bad happens to him.

Madden Curse

Pah. I only believe in the Sports Illustrated Cover Curse. :B):

Thank you Mama Vinateri.

Apparently Adam has a fracture on his plant foot and his ability to start the season is in question. Not to mention he also sprained his ankle.

That will teach you to leave :devil:

BTW, I have a high seeded kicker to spare if you're interested Crazy 8. :devil:

Not interested. My back up is Jason Hanson... also known as the Highest Scoring Detroit Lion... EVER. Years of pain as a Lions fan has made me value Hanson and his foot... :rolleyes:

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone draft ole Vanderjunk??

j/c

I've always liked Hanson myself, some of the kicks I've seen him hit on Turkey Day are or were amazing, then again I sure did like watchin the Lions more when my favorite player was playing, Barry!!!

also just curious but how does one use the waiver?? I tried to find it, espically since seein the trading & stuff that has happened, but I just can't find anything on it. Also where is the scoring system located at?? thx

RM

also just curious but how does one use the waiver?? I tried to find it, espically since seein the trading & stuff that has happened, but I just can't find anything on it.

WAIVER RULES

Waiver Overview: Waivers are the process by which owners can select from the pool of available players who are not on a team's roster in the league. They may have been undrafted or dropped by owners. Owners can put a claim for that player, but must wait a specified amount of time until the waiver clears. The team that puts a claim on a player - and who has the higher waiver priority number - will receive the player when waivers clear. An option of having waivers turned off is available as well. All available players not on Waivers are considered Free Agents.

Waiver Period: If Waivers are used, owners must wait until the time that a player spends on waivers elapses before the waiver claim is processed. If the player on Waivers is not selected and the waiver period expires, he automatically becomes a free agent. If a specific day length is selected all available players lock at their team's scheduled kickoff time and the waiver period begins at 9:30 ET on Tuesday mornings.

Our League:

# 1 Day - Waivers process on Wednesdays (Wed).

If a player is dropped during the week (i.e, on Thursday afternoon), the player will be listed on waivers for the set length of total days set in your league rules. For example, suppose your waiver period is set for 1 day. This means the waiver will process at the next waiver processing that is at least a full 24 hours (1 day) later. So, if you drop a player at 8:00 pm ET on Thursday, your waiver will run on or about 3:00 am ET Saturday morning - the next scheduled running of waivers that is at least 24 hours past the time the player was dropped.

Waiver System (In-season): The waiver order during the season determines who has the first chance to claim a player on waivers.

# Resets every Monday to inverse order of standings -- The system resets itself after each week is complete (on Tuesday's) and moves the team in last place to the first slot in the waiver order (and likewise, the team in first place will go to the last slot). In the case of a tie, the team that scored the least amount of points to date would get the better (earlier) waiver slot.

Also where is the scoring system located at?? thx

League Settings

Ok I'm lost, I've looked everywhere on the league office site, but how do you drop & add players??

Also the link for the league settings goes to this page for some reason

http://www.w3.org/Protocols/

thanks, dang I feel so newbee like asking about how to get rid of deadbeats on my team, ha ha

RM

Link is fixed. I had http:// in there twice for some reason.

To drop/add players:

Go to your team page.

At the top right in a grayish box there's a line that says:

Add Player: QB | RB | RB/WR | WR | TE | D/ST | K

Click on the position that you want to look at. When you find someone that you want click either add or claim (whichever one is there: add means you get the player immediately, claim means that you have to wait for the player to clear waivers on the specified day).

It will then take you to your roster. Place a check mark in the box next to the player that you want to drop. (Or do nothing if you already have an empty bench slot.)

Click submit roster.

N00B question:

The playewrs listed in the top portion as "active" are the ones that will score points for me in that week, right? Do I need to do anything else if I am happy with that lineup?

Nope just leave em alone. Those players are the only ones on your team whose points will determine your win/loss for the week.

Player positions, Active or Bench, become locked as soon as their game starts, and their Roster position cannot be changed once their game has commenced until Tuesday morning.

Also, in case you haven't noticed yet, when you are moving a player from your bench to the active roster in the place of the player in the RB/WR slot, you must select the RB/WR slot to put that player into otherwise the transaction will fail.

And to expand a little on what Qwyk said, for example all Pittsburgh and Miami players will lock on Thursday at kick off. You can still make roster moves with other players until their respective games actually start.