Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys

need to dump ole Alstott due to read he's not gonna be used as much. Seemed like everytime I seen him last year & years before he was getting yards & TDs. Gettin old I guess.

again thanks for the info

Pigskin Pick Em?? what's that about??

RM

Pigskin Pick'em is another free thing through ESPN where you pick the winners and losers of each week's games.

I've set up a group for us if anyone wants to play. We can have up to 50 people in a group, so feel free to invite your friends.

To get to it, go to the Fanasy Football Home Page and click on Pigskin Pick'em. Create an entry and click on Join/Create Group.

Type our group name in the search box and join the group. To join you will need to enter the case sensitive password.

Group Name: Hot Wings and Beer

Password: Football is Life

Pigskin Pick'em home page link

Pigskin Pick'em is another free thing through ESPN where you pick the winners and losers of each week's games.

I've set up a group for us if anyone wants to play. We can have up to 50 people in a group, so feel free to invite your friends.

To get to it, go to the Fanasy Football Home Page and click on Pigskin Pick'em. Create an entry and click on Join/Create Group.

Type our group name in the search box and join the group. To join you will need to enter the case sensitive password.

Group Name: Hot Wings and Beer

Password: Football is Life

Pigskin Pick'em home page link

it is actually ALOT of fun.. and if you are good enough you can win prizes and such.. but it is more for bragging rights and such. So please sign up and pick the winners :)

I know what my problem was, I wasn't signed in, thus the add player option wasn't there, thanks for helpin me on that one, gonna gamble a bit, ha ha

also just signed up for Pigskin, just curious but do you just pick the teams that'll win that week or do you have to pick the winner + how much they win by??

kinda sounds like the Oregon Lottery's football gambling game.

RM

Looks like Thursday night is going to be a good one for Dante, Ronnie Brown and the dolphin Dee! Hear that Heisler? That's BAD NEWS for your squad!

I keep feeling this little breeze blowing by. Oh that would be Tomlinson running through the Oakland "defense" all night long. I'm sure Mike Bell will be doing the samething to the St Louis too. That should be all I need to grind you into the turf.

I know what my problem was, I wasn't signed in, thus the add player option wasn't there, thanks for helpin me on that one, gonna gamble a bit, ha ha

also just signed up for Pigskin, just curious but do you just pick the teams that'll win that week or do you have to pick the winner + how much they win by??

kinda sounds like the Oregon Lottery's football gambling game.

RM

you pick the winners for each game. the last entry you pick the winner and see if you can opick a score in case of a tie breaker.

NFL Opening Day is finally here!!!!

For those who haven't signed up yet for Pick'em, you'd better get crackin'!!!

Oh, and Lamkin's Gnomes are gonna be going down like circus seals!! Oh wait, they're already down there!!

yep they will be going down.. and you will be at the bottom of said pile my friend!! In all my cuddly goodness.. you will be stuffed!! :)

Gnomes don't need to go down, they are already short enough :devil:

Miles, sorry, but your Legion of Doom...

Can Kiss my Axe as I cleave their skulls in twain.

Whaaaaaat a Rush...Pfffft go back and paint your face and put on your little spikey shoulder pads and go on being a Raiders Fan wannabe

I benched Dante and it looks like a good move thus far. He's not exactly tearing up the Steelers D. Ronnie Brown needs to get me some more points. I want to keep Heisler in suspense until late Monday night, so I started Aaron Brooks. Also because he's home against the chargers and Dante is on the road against the Steelers. Then Heisler goes and mucks up my plan by countering my Gates with Moss and making me hope someone other than Moss catches all of Brook's passes.

This is my first time (DO I sound like that GGW commercial?), and Fantasy Football is fun!

I benched Dante and it looks like a good move thus far. He's not exactly tearing up the Steelers D. Ronnie Brown needs to get me some more points. I want to keep Heisler in suspense until late Monday night, so I started Aaron Brooks. Also because he's home against the chargers and Dante is on the road against the Steelers. Then Heisler goes and mucks up my plan by countering my Gates with Moss and making me hope someone other than Moss catches all of Brook's passes.

This is my first time (DO I sound like that GGW commercial?), and Fantasy Football is fun!

I'll take more credit for starting Heath Miller the Pittsburgh TE with the 87yd TD reception. Now there are some good bonus points. I will look forward to picking up points from both sides on Monday night. ::P: