Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and congrats to those who picked Pittsburgh in the Pick'em. One up on the Dolphin picking suckers!!

gee I started the season off right, I forgot to pick Thurs :unsure:

oh well, first time goof & I guess

also good thing the Tigers have LJ, cause the rest of the team looks a bit gimpy to me, (Brees, Smith) :devil:

here's some catnip!!!! :blink:

RM

I'm down by 22! BUT...I have Aaron Brooks, Antonio Gates and the Date Rape Drug kicker going tonight! I'll make up 22 pints in no time! Oh...yeah...my opponent has Randy Moss and Ladanian tomlinson... As long as Brooks onlt throws to his other receivers and LT gets killed on the way to the stadium, i'll be ok.

Well, looks like I will take a bath on week 1. Somehow I doubt Santana Moss is going to score no points, and Lamont Jordan will score like 20 points against San Diego.

The frustrating part is when your bench lights it up and outscores your opponent <_<

Thank god for a stellar performance by da Bears' Defense or it would have been an absolute slaughter!

Jake killed me, as did his Panther D mates, thought they would be a bit better then what was shown yesterday. Couldn't decide on Jake or Eli (odds said Eli, but I wasn't sure on him vs the Colts D, sooooo I took the hit (3 vs 13, only lost by 4 so there the gap + some)

oh well, good start for my season, pretty fun watching games (& then seein the player's stats come up, goin oooo is that gonna do me good on pts & such.

thank goodness for Wilkins 20 pts!!! doesn't help me that Housh didn't play as I was counting on him vs KC to rack up the points for me. No worries..

fun stuff

did good in the Pigskin picks thou 9pts!!! (now only if my MNF picks hold up). I could have 10 pts at least there, thought about the Rams & Jags but went with the other teams instead (why I have no idea as I hate Dallas & Denver, espically Denver, but went with gut feelings instead). Whooohooo Saints pick was a good one!!!

again fun stuff

RM

Can Chris Cooley and an 11 point lead fend off Chester Taylor, the Vikings Defense and Ryan Longwell???? Tune in tonight to find out!!!

If not, I'm afraid that there's going to be a ridiculous amount of cuddly hugging!!! EWWWW!!!

I will hug you and squeeze you to death, Hugglety goodness all over for you!! You know you will loose baby.. I got your number now! :)

Thanks for the love BTW :)

Well, looks like I will take a bath on week 1. Somehow I doubt Santana Moss is going to score no points, and Lamont Jordan will score like 20 points against San Diego.

The frustrating part is when your bench lights it up and outscores your opponent <_<

Thank god for a stellar performance by da Bears' Defense or it would have been an absolute slaughter!

Hmmmmm... :B): Be glad I didn't start the Chargers Defense!!

Looks like the toughest Division in Reaper League after Week 1 is CAV, all three times walked away with victories.

Hmmmmm... :B): Be glad I didn't start the Chargers Defense!!

Looks like the toughest Division in Reaper League after Week 1 is CAV, all three times walked away with victories.

And for a change I would have beaten you all!