Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

sweet both my MNF picks were the right ones

11 for week 1, now if I would have not been a dummy & skipped the Pitts/Miami game I would have had 12, as I would have went with Pitts as I don't like the Doltphins, oh well

now if it would have been a spread league I would have had like 1 or 2 right, ha ha, can't get the spread right any day.

fun stuff.

bring on week 2!!

RM

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yah I thought for sure I had a loss by pickin the Saints thou, something in me told me they will win that one (I mean come on there are allowed at least 3 wins per season, ha ha).

like I said I almost picked SL & Jack as well, more or less due to the teams they were playing but I went with the visitors instead (WHOOPS!!). I totally lost it with Carolina & Tampa thou, espically Carolina (hell with alot of my guys on that team they skunked me in the league as well), thought they would do alot better then how they played, thou good indication for the Saints thou, HA HA HA

hope Trent's ok, vicious hit, thou I think the ground also was contributor to that hit (btw I think it was a tad bit late as well, I don't think it was intintional, but it was a tad bit after the qb slide.

need sleeeeeeppppp, since Sunday I've been gettin like 4-5 hours (3 good hours) per day, damn graveyard job + wanting to do stuff with family or other activities during the day, finally are catchin up with me.

RM

RM

Oh the shame and humility of it all!! ::P:

Hopefully my team can pull it together and actually play next week!

Results, schedules and standings have been revised in the first post of the thread. Good first game everybody. Let the week 2 trash talk begin!!

TEAM KELLY!!!

your uhhh goin down to the Hellions, yah that's it

hopefully

btw Week 2 in the PP game might not be as easy for me this time, couple match-ups I'm not really sure on, I guess will see come Tuesday next week.

RM

Well after going easy on the newbie it looks like I can no start playin'.

Start sacrificing those minions Qwyk cause you're goin' down, again.

Darn family friendly board rules preventing me from some truly brutal smacktalk :devil:

You know you can post whatever you want (using whatever language that you want) over on the League Home Page.