Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how it will go. There will be some good natured banter with an occasional colorful metaphor or off color comment, and next thing you know it will be Your Momma this and questions about the legitimacy of your birth, and before long, the poor little Gnomes and Dwarves will be tugging on their beards and crying about how Snow White doesn't really love them any more and they are being discriminated against because they work as lawn ornaments and can never ride any of the fun attractions at the amusement park. It's hard enough to not laugh at grown men crying. When it's half grown men crying, it's virtually impossible. :poke:

http://images.ed4.net/images/htdocs/nfl/20.../ff02_video.htm

something I got from nfl.com in a email, holy cow!!

thou I'll stick with Wilkens

RM

Damn!! That is incredible!!! Ummm why is he not getting paid more?????

You know how it will go. There will be some good natured banter with an occasional colorful metaphor or off color comment, and next thing you know it will be Your Momma this and questions about the legitimacy of your birth, and before long, the poor little Gnomes and Dwarves will be tugging on their beards and crying about how Snow White doesn't really love them any more and they are being discriminated against because they work as lawn ornaments and can never ride any of the fun attractions at the amusement park. It's hard enough to not laugh at grown men crying. When it's half grown men crying, it's virtually impossible. :poke:

Yea you tall people make it easy for us to cry... you and your lanky no good side winding decietful hugging and all. Not giving us any love.. yea you know I am right.. you do not give us any love. What happened to bortherly love. the world comes to an end and no gnomes get any hugs ::cries:: Wait what is that.. the world has not come to an end..

::runs around hugging and squeezing everyone::

now I can jump for joy.. What is better then that.. Hugs.. and playing football!!

Up next some more hugs from the next team I beat down... you know you are afriad to face me!! Scary aint I ::blushes::

(now if I was like this in real life.. I would literally shoot myself!) :D

(now if I was like this in real life.. I would literally shoot myself!) :D

If you were like that in real life, you wouldn't need to shoot yourself. I'm sure that some grumpy bastard out there would have already taken care of that!! ::P:

I'll bring the ammo if you bring the gun :poke:

Granted it's a gnome, BB's or a Paintball will probably be sufficient.

supposedly Kennison pushed the guy into Green, I don't know, too me it looks like a late hit, but then with the slide & the momentum of the guy, it's a judgement call I think.

anyone having problems on the league page??

I'm getting html jibberish all over the page, (using ffox btw), even after reloading the page, even starting a new page I still get that. I was able to get on normal a bit this morning.

RM

supposedly Kennison pushed the guy into Green, I don't know, too me it looks like a late hit, but then with the slide & the momentum of the guy, it's a judgement call I think.

anyone having problems on the league page??

I'm getting html jibberish all over the page, (using ffox btw), even after reloading the page, even starting a new page I still get that. I was able to get on normal a bit this morning.

RM

I too am getting nothing but HTML code and jibberish! I am using firefox as well with the latest updates. Hmm hopefully it will get fixed soon

Oh BTW Gnomes may be small and we may be underwieght.. but think for a moment that puts us in line for a specific body part... just the RIGHT height, gives head butts a whole new meaning hehe!!! :)Imagine that! Oh.. and also if someone shoots me besides myself.. I feel sorry for them. that means you get to feel the wrath of a very vindicitive wife... MAJOR WIFE AGGRO!! :D