Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all I know is I gotta start Elie more, read where SD was gonna let Rivers pass more & well they played the Titans, figured what the hell, on the other hand Elie has 350+ & 3 TDs vs teh Eagles, (grrrrrr)

thinkin ole' Jake D may even up on the tradin block..........

btw congrats to Chad Recer for breakin the century mark, nice job there.

btw just looked at my box score, what's up with the 2 on points?? It's like Kelly's & my scores reset for some reason??????????

pigskin--damn Rams!!! screwed me over every which way, lost in pigskin with them + the players bombed as well. Oh well 10 pts, not bad, espically concidering I wasn't really sure on some of my picks for Week 2, thou screwed myself again by not picking MN & Caro, thought I got all of them......

RM

Aww damn, just missed the 100 mark. Brady had another less than stellar game with the INT and lost Fumble. And Warner once again did a fair job, but only because his 4 Fumbles were recovered by the Cards :grr:

At least this time, my starters outscored my bench. Looks pretty good that I will seal this one up with a win.

What is pretty good, is that if you add up both our starters and bench, it's a REALLY close game.

wahoooo

first win!!!

gotta love wait on TEs, MNF & afternoon games to see if I can come close or not (damn Vernon!!). Anther close one, 3 or more again.

Need to look into a reliable TE thou, 2 weeks in a row, VD has kinda let me down.

RM

I hate it when my expectations for VD are not met. It IS quite a let down!!

A little penicillin will fix that up.

Holy crap what a close week! :blink: Damn useless Pittsburgh offense. Almost choked when I caught the final score this morning.

I almost caught you. If I had left Galloway in instead of losing faith I would have beat you. Sigh. Played one of the only two guys that outscored me this week. Nice game