Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, but the more points Philly scores, the better things are for my kicker to help keep the balance. Of course McNabbers has to score more than 45 points on his own as it is, so it'll be a TALL task, amigo!

One must maintain a level of optimism, regardless of how realistic it may or may not be.

once again my bench outscores my starters, damn Housh, AFC offensive player of the week last week & this week just a chump, should have just kept Colston in there, also I second guess myself by benching Maroney & putting in OUT Henry in there, that hurt alot, also doesn't help that my isp was having it's monthly fit & I wasn't able to get online most of Saturday. Oh well.

only a 5 pt cushion for tonight, easliy beatable, but those points all fall on Westbrook.....................will be interesting

looking into the weeks to see the byes & I'm so screwed come week 6 or 7, ha ha I have like 2 players not on a bye in my current starting roster, HA HA

can you say replacement players those weeks

RM

only a 5 pt cushion for tonight, easliy beatable, but those points all fall on Westbrook.....................will be interesting

Yes, that would be the Brian Westbrook currently averaging 23 points per game, actually just slightly outpointing Tomlinson.

yah I just read that about Westbrook, too bad it had come down to something like that.

gotta love the ole, ah we won't play him afterall. That what got me with Henry (figured Maroney would have a tough time vs the Bengal D, boy was I wrong there, + Housh would be a factor as well, anther boy was I wrong, even thou he did have 90 some odd yards & such)

RM

chawk it up to 1st year fantasy picking I guess, ha ha

So, how are ties handled?

Donald Driver just caught 50 yards, for 5 points, which means we have a tie. :blink:

Damn, Packers just looked horrible on offense, and I was yelling at the TV to float a garbage time TD into the endzone for Driver :lol:

For ties your record should go to X-X-1. The "1" denoting the tie. Don't count on it yet though, last year I had a couple instances where I was 'winning' when all the scores came in only to end up losing a few days later when the stats became "official". I trust no result until Wednesday.

That being said though...

BAM!!! Even GIVING away 6 points I still scraped out the victory in an all important inter-divsion game!! :B): I now officially have more wins than I did ALL of last season!! Woot!! Friggin' Woot!! (Now if I could get my Lions to win at least ONE I would be set...)

Actually, ties are determined by bench points. Whomever has the highest scoring bench wins. If for some reason that also is tied, then it will result in a tie score.

And thank god that Reggie Brown went for 63 yards edging my bench on top to maintain my perfect record ::D:

I was cheering every time Driver dropped a pass of Farve over threw him!

Now I have to get past this week with Palmer and Johnson having a bye week. Don't think I got a chance to pull out a win, oh well I'll enjoy perfection till then :devil:

question

I see that the Jags got a -3 score, how in the heck does a defense get a negative score?? points given up??

Ic, week 7 is doomsday week for me, if I keep my lineup like it is now (which is my main lineup actually, thou Davis would be in if he wasn't on IR) I have only 2 spots that aren't on sitting that week, ha ha (QB & RB). Hopefully I can juggle things that week.

BRING ON WEEK 4!!!

RM