Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

odd

like Qwyk, I too had a scoring adjustment, Styates & I are now tied at 74 a piece, looks like they gave some points to my Panthers D.

also our game is final thus is goes to bench scoring (for once my bench didn't outscore the starters even with the FUBAR in scoring)

& as much as I hate Denver & ole Fake, he got to at least score 4 fantasy points!!! 'cause you know a 2 game lead is even better then a game, ha ha ha

sahweet!!! romped in pigskin pickem this week, so far I only missed 1 game & that was a bad one (picked the Jets over the Jags, YAH RIGHT!!)

gotta love the Jets this year, one week they can beat down anyone, the next they lose like they did on Sunday

RM

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not really odd to get a scoring adjustment. That's why the games aren't final until Wednesday. All the statistics from each game are reviewed and adjustments are made to them if necessary. I actually lost a game that I had won last year because of that.

Hey Ic

I think you encountered a espn FUBAR, I think it suppose to be Hellions 5-1 & Lightbringers 4-2

he he he

thou in reality it'll probably LB 5-1 H 4-2 due to I'm topping out around 70ish points & I've seen what your guys can do, it'll be interesting at least.

RM

Did any of you attempt to paick anyone up this week or am I the only one with a crap team? My season starting QBS: Dante, Aaron Brooks and Chris Sims. :lol:

The good news is that I got Rex on Waivers and now picked up backups. i also got every single pick up I wanted this week. You guys asleep or just happy with your teams?

Did any of you attempt to paick anyone up this week or am I the only one with a crap team? My season starting QBS: Dante, Aaron Brooks and Chris Sims. :lol:

The good news is that I got Rex on Waivers and now picked up backups. i also got every single pick up I wanted this week. You guys asleep or just happy with your teams?

Right now pretty happy with my team. Could use another strong receiver and I'm a little weaker at QB than I like, but you don't have anything to offer me along those lines anyway. ::P:

I'm pretty happy with my team as is. I'd like to upgrade my WR, but I'm pretty happy with the ones I have for the most part, since they're on teams that will likely be playing for Playoff positions at the end of the season.

Now my biggest decision.

Broncos Defense vs Oakland

Bears Defense vs Arizona

Either way it's a slaughter. Although since I am playing Ranz this week, I might just have to start the Broncs so when the Autumn Wind Breakers stink out the joint, I have my Defense to thank for it.