Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

I began the Monday night game up 88 to 51 and I had Grossman and my opponent the Bears D. It looked like a sure victory for me. Well, we tried as hard as we could to choke that one up. Holy spit! What a 4th quarter!

I am really pissed I didn't start Laverneus Coles this week. Stupid Questionable until Sunday, and considering how much he has been used as a human pinball over the past couple weeks, I figured he'd have a bad performance. DAMNMIT!!!

When I caught the results from last night, I thought. WOW. Soooo close. Not really, but it was better looking than Sunday night :lol:

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scores, schedules and standings are updated in the first post.

Yep, I'm still in last, but that won't stop the smack talkin!!

Oh and Masta Smith, one bad week of pick'em does not the season make. Don't get too comfy with your piddly 1 game lead!!

Oh and Masta Smith, one bad week of pick'em does not the season make. Don't get too comfy with your piddly 1 game lead!!

Eh, much like the Bears/Cards game the history books will show that on Week 6 I was the winner of all winners by ONE point. ::P: That's good enough for me. :B):

By the way, "Haldir's Hellions def The Lightbringers 101-36"... Holy @#$%!! That's a whoopin'. What the hell happened to the "Big Showdown"!?!? :poke:

Oh yeah, and how did I miss the Rodney Peete official website!? Now my life is complete!! :rolleyes:

Yep, I'm still in last, but that won't stop the smack talkin!!

Pfft...tied for last you mean, you can't claim that position all fo yourself...

Had the best scoring game for me this season and the bloody gnomes still beat me. I'm doing so bad I ought to re-name my team the Raiders...

Oh wait I at least have one win. :lol:

I get the gnomes next, & it's D-week for my team, really gotta juggle things around (damn byes for my teams!!!!)

you could always call yourself the Packers??

RM

My Gnomes will give you a Hug and a Smooch too.. to while away the loss you will sugger to them. I would hate to leave you in tears without that huggle and smooch ok. That make you feel better??

Here is for Cuculain too.. ::HUGGLE:: ::SMOOCH:: I had my best scoring game too! :wub: To bad it was against your best scoring game.. or you would have STILL lost muhahahaha :) (man don't you love getting smacked down by a bunch of cute and cuddly little bitty teeny tiny gnomes? Makes the smacking a little less painful... NOT!

Well time for another smack down.. but I now have a dilemma Most of my fantasy football team is playing each other. Some of my second fav team is playing my fav team so while I want them to both have a great game I do not want them to for my fantasy football game hehe :)

I surrender already today. When the opposing TE catches three TD passes and on top of that they are from your opponents QB as well, well a win is just not in the cards.

To bad the rest of my squad choked HUGE!!! :angry: Even with Crumpler and Vick I'm only up 3 points (as of 6:42pm AZ time)... about the only hope I have of beating you is if Bledsoe goes out in the first play of the game Monday night or misses the plane/bus. :rolleyes: