Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

I pretty much knew going into this weekend, I would either get extremely lucky with a win or get squashed, I got the later.

pretty much when I have to play 98% of my bench & no TE + waiver listing was extremely week

oh well, no worries, crappy sports weekend overall for me

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I pretty much knew going into this weekend, I would either get extremely lucky with a win or get squashed, I got the later.

pretty much when I have to play 98% of my bench & no TE + waiver listing was extremely week

oh well, no worries, crappy sports weekend overall for me

Haldir ::HUGGLES AND SMOOCHES FOR YOU TOO!:: :wub:

The smack continues.. another one gets beaten down and hugged by a TINY LITTLE GNOME :)

Hmm what is the world coming to when I can beat all those tall people out there... these little gnomes be bad azz :)

Nikmal---

face me again when my team isn't on a bye & it'll be a different story......

then again I think my problem last week was I had a goofy looking kicker (Dawson), ha ha

+ Maroney again didn't come through, but didn't expect much due to share time in NE, but he was all I had.

no worries...

FINALLY--some interdivison games!!!

Scott, sorry dude, but you will be just a stepping stone to the division crown!!!!

now who to start, Eli or Phillip, hmmmmmmmmmmm

wow, just checked pigskin & I'm in 2nd place now, ha ha thought I'd drop like a rock after the wild & wierd weekend (with all of the underdogs winning). When I got home I decided to re-check my picks & I switched these 2 games Vikes (had the 'hawks) & Steelers (had the Falcons), oh well got 1 right. Really surprised I got 7 out of last weekend

RM

I knew somebody would have to bring that up. I'm taking my 5 correct picks and going home!!

Nah, I'll bounce back. At least I usually do!

you know what is funny.. is If I had not missed a week I would probably be in first.. going by my average score that is.. which I think is around 9 :) now I am just about last but catching up muhahahaha :)