Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man did my team suck it up this week!! My main mistake I did not play Jake Plummer instead of Charlie batch.. (mistake #2 picking him iup in waivers this week after loosing Hasselbeck for a couple weeks. )

Good game though.. if you can call me loosing by 80 points almost as of right now and having 3 players out yet.

you know I almost picked up Owen Daniels at one time, figured thou he wasn't worth it, nice pick up,Styates

RM

as of 913am mtn time I'm getting a 500 internal Server Error message on the main espn ffl board, anyone else getting that?

(UPDATE)-

at 217 pm still getting the error message

you know all this time it never dawned on me that I could start 3 receivers....duh!!!!

for some reason spaced off the RB/WR spot was just for running backs that would catch passes...jeesh here I could have Housh your mama in with the rest of my guys.

first year mistake I guess

RM

And who knew the Dolphins would be the ones to first topple the Bears?

Too true. Speaking of which, right here, right now I'm claiming I don't care whether or not I win this weeks Fantasy Football game because my MIGHTY LIONS crushed the Falcons!!!! ::D:::D:::D:::D:

Mmmmmmm victory tastes SO sweet!!! :bday:

What a horrible, horrible Sunday.

Brady 4 INT

Bears giving up 24 points on Defense (they owe me another point)

Pats lost ot Indy at home very ugly.

Bad, Bad weekend.

Unless Darrell Jackson lights it up on Monday, which against the Raiders defense, 20+ points is possible.

Not that it would have mattered since my opponent had such a freakin day, but WTF is up with Ronnie Brown having his best day this season against the Bears? Meanwhile my opponent has Breeze against the Bucs AT TAMPA and Breese throws up like 30 points?!?!?!?

I R teh sux at phantasy f00tball!