Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are already on a losing streak, having just lost to Rocky Mountain Dwarven Stouts, however an excellent plan would be to continue their losing ways.

Though is losing one game really a streak ?

I think in theory you can still make the last 8, not sure how your divisonal games have gone.

I don't know if losing one game is a streak or not, but when I finish with them it'll be as much of a streak as the one's in Icarus' shorts when he sees the final score!!!

And basically, it'll take an act of God, Congress, or the League Manager (which is me...hmmm) for me to latch onto the eighth playoff spot at this point. But thanks for the optimism, Stu!

I don't know if losing one game is a streak or not, but when I finish with them it'll be as much of a streak as the one's in Icarus' shorts when he sees the final score!!!

I think you might need to check your shorts for a streak! Did you see our score?????

Yeah, yeah, I saw it. I'm going to burn those shorts and shower now!!

One word for the Dwarven Stouts.. ::SMOOCHES::

Looks like I am playoff bound for sure now :)

::huggles:: for those that lost to me before :D

Fortunately I have managed to stiff arm that smooch away. Another stellar performance from LT put me over the top. Still have to sweat Monday night a bit, his RB (Tiki) against my Def.

overall a decent sports weekend, Saints lost, Ducks lost but so far leading by 11 (waiting on any changes) + pick'em I did pretty good as well 9 or 10, had a gut feeling with the Cowboys & 9ers!!! Damn Jets (oh well at least THAT Streak is still alive, pickem & them lose so if anyone needs the Jets to lose let me know, ha ha ha ha)

thank goodness Henry & the Panther D decided to pick this weekend to come alive, as everyone else was subpar, would have been nice to see River's score without the 2 INTs thou, glad I started him (thou we'll see what Eli does tonight--probably 600 yards 6 TDs, ha ha ha)

hopefully Colston's ankle is ok, not due to my fantasy team but for my pro team.

just read where LT has 19 rushing TDs for the season (19 TDs in his last 6 games overall YIKES!!!), only needs 6 more to overtake Bowlin' ball with teeth's record, GO LT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

RM