Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the huggable Gnomes are not very huggable anymore. Left them in the dust with cleat marks from LT (thank goodness I have him). Despite average or mediocre efforts from every other player on my team 43 points from LT held up.

Without LT you would be dust hehe :)

But now hopefully I get my starting QB back and will put up some better numbers :(

I will still give you a hug though how is that.. as of yesterday I really need one! :)

Did I mention that Westbrook is KILLING me?!?!?!?!

What really killed me is that Cooley did nothing all game until his 66 yard TD called by his QB who had his headset go out and drew it up like a sandlot play! lol A 66 yard td is worth 14 points or so? Dammit! ><

6 points for TD +2 for being over 40 yards + 6.6 points for the yardage. Presuming he has other yardage in the game, that one TD is going to cost 14 or 15 points ^_^

I am still smarting over not starting the Bears Defense. I figured that either Brady and Watson would have a good game and the D would get no points, or the D would have a good game and my QB and TE would get nothing. Who would have thought they all could have had a good game. I am going to be really pissed if I lose by 8 or less points. <_<

Darrell Jackson & Donald Driver vs Shaun Alexander.

Welcome back Matt Hasslebeck. Let's see a shootout and a passing clinic by Hasslebeck on the weak Packers' Passing Defense.

lost by 23, not as bad as it could have been with most of my guys scoring 5 or less points (& to think Delhomme at 6 was my highest qb point, ughhhh), damn Panther D, they stunk it up again (then again Panthers losing means the Saints gain ground in the South, wahooooo, thank you Mr Vick.

Where oh were have you gone, Mr Holt WHERE!!!!! Since the Rams bye in week 7, Torry has scored a whopping 21 pts, before the bye he was scoring around 15 a game. Might have to bench him next week........having Colston hurt didn't help my chances this week either, oh well at least Housh' had 13. + I HATE HAVING A BACK like Henry, one week he rips it up, next week, DUD. AGHHHHHHHHHHH, should have went with Maroney, but didn't think he'd do as good as did vs Da Bears.

like I said, I lost I knew I didn't have to good of a chance but at least I didn't go down to hard (if you call 20 pt lose that), pretty bad when you want a opposing QB to have a good game due to he is playin on your fav, ha ha

on to next week.....

RM

A guy in my office plays in a league where the person with the greatest difference between one of their starters and the bench player of the same position, has ot pay extra money that week. It was funny last week because he picked up Losman "just in case", didn't play him and his starter was around 0, so his difference was about 28 or so and he had to kick in some cash. :tee-hee:

Aren't I the friggin' idiot?!?!?! Just a microcosm of my season, but supreme moron that I am, I decided NOT to put in Romo(32) and Addai(44) for Bulger(10) and James(0). The extra 66 points would have put an end to the current tie (and inevitable defeat) that my team currently faces!!

I have an empty bench spot and our benches are tied right now at 46. If Favre gets 13, we tie and our benches are tied as well. I don't remember who I cut, but I'm sure he got at least one point. It may have been Jerious Norwood, not sure. I got carried away when I was claiming Brad Johnson. At least he out performed my other QBs. :)

I was cheering for Westbrook all the way! I don't really know if Favre can come up with 13 points against Seattle or not but he actually doesn't have to have a stellar game he just needs to have an average Favre game. Cooley is the only thing saving me right now 16 points from the TE position is pretty sweet.

Still I don't think I will pull this one off but it ended up being a lot closer than I thought it would.

ESPN has imposed a trade deadline that was effective on November 22. Since I for one was unaware of this, I'm extending our deadline until this Thursday, November 30. If anyone has trades that they would like to make before then, please let me know and I'll process them using my League Manager powers.

Stefan

I have an empty bench spot and our benches are tied right now at 46. If Favre gets 13, we tie and our benches are tied as well. I don't remember who I cut, but I'm sure he got at least one point. It may have been Jerious Norwood, not sure. I got carried away when I was claiming Brad Johnson. At least he out performed my other QBs. :)

Scott, just pick a guy off the FA wires today from either Seattle or Green Bay. Even if he does nothing but get a point, it will still be sufficient to break the tie with your Bench. Then dump his arse tomorrow morning.