Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure I'll win at TE as I have Gates, ubt it would have been really nice if Davis had finished with 2 catches for 7 yds instead fo 3 for 15 and a TD.

The question is, do I go with Bulger and his messed up ribs in a meaningless game at Oakland or do I go with Garcia head to head against my opponent who has Eli... That would make the game fun to watch.

I can always complicate things & start Rivers, so everytime he throws a TD to Gates or gains yards, he he

+ you could always start Johnson, ha ha

wow 7 pts for one of my TEs, damn I haven't score that many in like weeks at that position, ha ha

MUHAHA HA HA HA, the 69ers beat the Seachickens, HA HA HA HA & I picked the 9ers!!!!!

RM

Haldir is a fun matchup for me. We can go head to head with Garcia and Eli and then we have all three Bengal receivers on Monday, I have Ocho Stinko and Chris Henry and Haldir has the one that seems to get the TDs!!! >< I think our game will end up close. He has a nice Defensive matchup but I picked up the Packers to play the Loins at Lambert Field (John Kerry joke) and I feel good aobut that matchup. At Receiver, we are pretty close. My RBs are hurting since I used my first pick in the draft to take Ronnie Brown. Jamal Lewis is coming on though. I think our matchup turns on the QB battle and Terry Glenn.

yah I'm not sure if I'm gonna go with Colston or not, mainly due to this is the 2nd week that he'll be back (played a bit in the win over errr beat down oh hell massacre of the Cowboys) last Sunday so I'm not sure how much he'll play or be a factor in the game

Also probably go with my Dolphin RB Morris due to Henry has been in & out of MRIs all week, so who knows what his actual status for Sunday will be, so never know what will happen, as I said before I usually tweak some setting somewhere on Sunday morning, ie gut feelings, ha ha

Funny how so close-linked our teams are, ha ha ha

it'll be a good game that's for sure

RM

I just can't beleive I lost a tie breaker and fell to the 5th seed with a TEN AND FOUR RECORD :)

How sad is that :)

Oh well I guess this 10-4 will have to whip some poor 9-5 team then hehehe :)

Well you are up by 11 but I have Palmer, Rudi, and Harrison to go so looks like odds are you are not going to whip some 9-5 team.... ::D: 10-4 didn't even win your division so ::P:

(no goose eggs Monday night)