Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

I think Ranz is saying that he won't be available until the weekend of the 26th.

Gencon is August 10-13

The following weekend is 19th-20th

then 26th-27th

with Labor Day falling on the 3rd of September.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news, guys. Unfortunately, our Hot Wing Whore Reaper Bryan has too much on his plate to participate this year. I have moved Vapok into his spot for now so at the moment we're down to 12 teams again. I will be posting a recruiting thread in the next couple of days and we'll see if we can manage to fill the league to 14 or 16 teams. However, if we end up sticking at the 12, that opens things back up to keepers for this season if everyone is interested.

Stefan

This year I mean to throw away the pink helmet and go for Hot oarnge!!

Now you know I will not be as cuddly.. this year I plan on burning my way into all your as... er um.. nevermind I refrain from my smacktalk and will just say Gnu Gnomes will be the victorius ones this year!!!

Hey guys, I forgot to update the list and add Humansquish. We now have 14 teams and it doesn't look like there's enough interest for 2 more. So, question is, do we want to keep our divisions the way they are and just have 2 divisions with 4 teams and 2 divisions with 3, or does anyone have any other ideas.

I also would like to have a final confirmation on who all is able to make our scheduled draft date/time. I will be happy to draft teams for anyone who can't make it unless you would rather make other arrangements.

Stefan

Mmmm 15 teams, will be interesting to make that work, but I'm all for it.

I think the division format is fine even if it ends up with three divisions of four and one division of three.

If the draft weekend is the 26/27 of August I'm still good for that.

Well, technically we need two more for it to work, otherwise someone will have to sit out each week. Which would work if we went with a 15 week regular season and a championship game for week 16.

And yes, the draft will be held on Sunday, August 27 at 3pm Central (4pm Eastern, 2pm Mountain, 8pm GMT)

I confirmed with your invite. What is the address of our homepage?

Also, I'll be changinig my team name from Team Punishment to The Autumn Wind when I get a chance:

THE AUTUMN WIND

The Autumn Wind is a pirate

Blustering in from sea

With a rollicking song he sweeps along

swaggering boisterously.

His face is weather beaten.

He wears a hooded sash.

With his silver hat about his head

And a bristly black moustache.

He growls as he storms the country,

A villain big and bold

And the trees all shake and quiver and quake

As he robs them of their gold.

The Autumn wind is a RAIDER

Pillaging just for fun.

He'll knock you 'round and upside down

And laugh when he's conquered and won.

Well, with August here, I'm getting a bit ansy. I haven't heard anything from SOldcorn since shortly after last season ended. I've tried sending him several messages to check on his status for this season, but haven't heard back. Has anybody heard from him or do they know any way to get a hold of him?

If I don't hear from him, what do you guys want to do? Drop him and give his spot to Icarus? Or have me run his team until he shows and open a 15th spot for Icarus? (This would mean that we change our playoff format to just one "Championship" week and everyone has a bye week during the regular season.)

Also for the two that haven't signed up their teams yet, I'd like to have that done as soon as possible. Thanks!

Just heard from SOldcorn and he's definitely in. So, the decision is:

Do we go with 15 teams?? We'd have a 15 week regular season with everyone having a bye week and a one week "Championship" week where everyone would play, but only the two teams with the best records would duke it out for the trophy.

Let me know what you all think.

Stefan