Reaper Fantasy Football: Season 2

styates

Trades are possible with approval by the commissioner (Styates).

I'll trade you Priest Holmes, who I currently have on my roster, for your first round pick Haldir :devil:

No one tell him we're not doing keepers and that there's still a big question if he will be fit to play. Shhhhh.

With qwik.. if you want the players he has.. you have to not only sell your soul but give up your first, second and third born children too :)

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With qwik.. if you want the players he has.. you have to not only sell your soul but give up your first, second and third born children too :)

One newborn in the household is more than enough for me right now. I'll think of something other than more children as part of the trade agreement :lol:

besides Qwyk wouldn't want my 1st born child, most days she can be a royal pain in the back side, jeesh (she's 8 btw)

ok thanks for hte info thou about the trades. oh btw no I don't want the Priest either, ha ha

RM

One newborn in the household is more than enough for me right now. I'll think of something other than more children as part of the trade agreement :lol:

How about a kitten?

How about a kitten?

Only if it comes as part of a teriyaki stir fry :devil:

So now that I'm finally registered can someone explain in lamens terms how this works and what I need to be doing until draft day? And can you also explain how the draft works?

Sorry to take so long to get back to you on this one. I've been away. Looks like the others have covered some stuff for you fairly well. Also, did you see the link that I posted a while back?

FF Tool Box

It has some good resources for player rankings for preparing for Draft Day. Remember with 15 teams and 16 players per team, we'll be drafting a total of 240 players.

12 days to draft day!!!

Draft day is quickly approaching and we have a few things to straighten out before then.

I would like to use Yahoo Instant Messenger to run the draft. Setting it up to run a conference worked great last year for the one draft that I ran online. If everyone would please send me their Yahoo IM userid as soon as possible so that I could get it set up, that would be great.

Thanks guys and as usual if you have any questions or concerns, let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Stefan

Hurm, I need to see if I still have an account, or rather, can remember a password to an account :lol:

What kind of a time frame are we going to allow for picks to be made? Just so we can get an idea of how long we should set aside. Granted, I don't think it should take super long for people to make decisions, but I want to know how long I should tell my wife to expect me to ignore her :poke: I know the NFL has 15 minutes per decision, but I would rather it not be something quite so long.

Also, what is going to be done about people who are not present for the draft? How are their picks going to be handled?

Will people be able to trade their picks?

Say I trade my #2 and #3 pick to move up further in the second round to get a specific player. Will this be possible? And then I can just fill my empty roster slots with people via free agency after the draft.

And last but not least. Can we get an official draft list (right now there are only 12 of the 15 participants) and confirmation on a standard draft or a snake draft ASAP as that will help with developing a draft list.

What kind of a time frame are we going to allow for picks to be made?

I was thinking a couple of minutes per pick, and we just try to go as quickly as possible. I'll be posting a recap of each round on the BB as the draft goes along for people to refer back to as we go.

Also, what is going to be done about people who are not present for the draft? How are their picks going to be handled?

Anyone who can not be available at draft time is welcome to have me draft for them. I promise that I'll draft the best team for you that I can and will honor any special requests. (Even at the sacrifice of my own team)

Will people be able to trade their picks?

Say I trade my #2 and #3 pick to move up further in the second round to get a specific player. Will this be possible? And then I can just fill my empty roster slots with people via free agency after the draft.

I think that we should allow draft pick trading, as long as it doesn't take up too much extra time and we limit it to only the first 5 or so rounds.

And last but not least. Can we get an official draft list (right now there are only 12 of the 15 participants) and confirmation on a standard draft or a snake draft ASAP as that will help with developing a draft list.

The majority voted for the Snake-type draft system (1-15, 15-1, 1-15...). As far as the draft order goes, I thought that I would just randomly add the other three participants (1d20-5).