Reaper Games Night, Game Wyze Plano

We will have both Warlord and CAV 2 on hand to play and demo. If you've never played either game and would like to learn how here is your chance.

Both games will be available for Demo as well as games for each for those players already familiar with the rules.

For those players already experience in CAV and Warlord bring along army lists of sizes 750, 1000, 1500 points for Warlord army or 1500, 2000 points for CAV2.

The Gaming Area has moved to the back of the main shop, please get there as close to 7pm as possible so we can make table arrangments with the other gaming groups there.

Please also note this is a change from our normal gaming night.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we may have a newb for Warlord but otherwise I think it'll be just us regulars. Also, depending on how people are feeling and who shows up there may be an option to play an actual scenario with objectives and storyline instead of a mutual annihilation game if anyone is interested. *shrug*

Yeah, we may have a newb for Warlord but otherwise I think it'll be just us regulars. Also, depending on how people are feeling and who shows up there may be an option to play an actual scenario with objectives and storyline instead of a mutual annihilation game if anyone is interested. *shrug*

What scenario do you have in mind? I think it sounds fun.

Sounds good to me.

As for tonight's optional scenario, I won't have enough time to run it so the scenario below will be played at our next Reaper Night at Gamewyze. We'll talk about it more this evening. So for tonight will be the usual Warlord battle or CAV2.

The scenario for the next Reaper Night will be as follows:

"Fox Hunt" (city battle)

- Army size: 2 players (1000pts), 3+ players (750pts)

- Storyline: The Lupine Lord and his men have been hard at it for a while now in the fight to take control over Taltos. They have decided to go into the local town for some R&R, shoving their noses at Orba's order to stay with the main force. It's been a week now and their still causing a ruckus so the sheriff has sent messengers to different factions offering a bounty for every lupine pelt brought in. He has further stated that he'll switch the allegaince of the town to whichever faction gains the most bounty points clearing when out the lupines. (this is for RP purposes only and is nothing more than a simple backstory for the scenario)

- Game info: Teams score points for each lupine pelt, regardless which player did the most damage to it. After each lupine is slain a combat action must be spent in order to skin it and claim the pelt. If the lupine is not skinned on that player's next combat action it's first come first serve until a pelt has been claimed (basically the one who makes the kill gets one full round to claim before anyone else can jump in). There are no points awarded for killing off an opponent's models but there are no rules against it either. If a team is completely wiped out before the end of the game all points gained by said player are forfeit. The team with the most points at the end is declared the winner.

The game ends when either all monsters are slain or end of round around 10pm or so.

- reporting: optional. This will be discussed prior to the start of the game if or how reporting is to be done.

- The lupines will be headed up by the lupine lord and lupine shaman plus there may be reimforcements depending on how many teams there are. The lupines are not completely alone in this fight and have some support models (aka war dogs) and they will not be following the standard troop formation formula in order to spice things up a bit. I would include some townsfolk in this too but seeing as how the sheriff has informed them of what's coming they have decided to lock themselves in their homes and wait things out.