Reaper Games Night, Game Wyze Plano

yes. pelts would be worth the value of the model plus any equipment, spells, etc just as in a regular game. also, to reiterate, because this isn't a regular game and will be run by a GM the lupines will have a couple surprises to mix things up and make things interesting. should be fun.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, had a great time last night at Gamewyze.

I have to admit, I still like the Jasco games shop better (more gaming space), but I understand that its a hike for some people from last night. So, if people want to keep Gamewyze events to Tuesdays, then I might be able to make once a month or something like that.

Nice meeting a couple of guys I hadnt met before and re-seeing a few I had.

yeah, I had fun too and very nice to have 3 games going on at once. And sorry Jason about mixing up forum names and faces but I swear one of these days I'll get it right. *sigh*

btw, can people tell me whether tuesday or wednesday night works best for you I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

For me, Wednesday nights at least for the foreseeable future are my church small group gatherings. So, wouldnt be able to do Wednesdays.

Thursdays have become my Jasco nights. I have been going roughly every other to every third week or so.

Truthfully, either Tuesdays or Thursdays would work for me. In either case it would be much like my Jasco nights, about every two or three weeks.

K man, no sweat. Didn't think twice on the subject. There are plenty of times I have done the same. By, the way, how did your game against the Nefsokar come out? Care to give a brief assessment? I know how the Dr v Tom game went but being involved in my own game, didnt really get to hear on yours.

My game? Linc's Nefsokar ate my lunch until about 10:00 and it's amazing I survived until then. His cavalry came in strong along with his dervish and literally tore me to shreds (my poor lupine lord got absolutely ginsued(sp?) into bite-size doggie treats). However, as the 10:00 hour rolled around a couple of my grunts and my guardian beast decided to drink some super juice and come alive. You'd have thought they were buying performance enhancers from the MLB or something (ouch!). Anyway, two of my Merc Spearmen and my frequently inept Guardian Beast suddenly became invincible war machines of terror and with a little assistance from a battered dark maiden and sigurd turned the battle in my favor. The two spearmen finally lost their lives but kept the cavalry busy long enough for the Guardian Beast to do his thing (first battle where that darn beastie has earned his bread and butter at my table) and by 10:30 I had pulled out a narrow victory. Had we ended the game at 10:00 as I had initially planned the day would have been his but we kept playing to the bitter end.

Thanks Linc for sticking it out, I owe ya one!