Question on infantry

StormCaller

Couple questions.

First off if I wanted to give my Infantry stands say an AT-23 Missile Pack. I would just add the 33 points total or per stand?

Which brings up my next question, does each stand fight independantly or do they all fight together?

And my last question, well clarification. The 38 points I spend is on just one stand of infantry, correct? This should actually be my first question as the first question ties into this one.

Thanks all

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off if I wanted to give my Infantry stands say an AT-23 Missile Pack. I would just add the 33 points total or per stand?
First you'd subtract the point value of the weapon that you were removing.  Each stand of Infantry can only carry 2 weapons, so you have to first remove something to create an open slot.  

But yeah, once that's done, you just add the 33 points.  :;):

Which brings up my next question, does each stand fight independantly or do they all fight together?
Each stand of infantry is a seperate model, so they're treated individually, just like CAVs.  However, each stand represents 4 men (a Fireteam) just like a CAV model represents a large vehicle w/2 crewmen inside of it.