Speical Dwarven Project for a birthday Gift

Dragonpynk

So I was decided to do something speciall for one of the guys I group with on Wednesday night D&D and we all play Warlord as well. He has a Dwarven army so I thought I could make the following for his birthday.

Have to tell me what you all think....

post-2861-1152802473.jpg

Have primed the cake and done some linning. =o)

post-2861-1152802491.jpg

Started fleshing out the piece

post-2861-1152802503.jpg

The top complete

post-2861-1152802520.jpg

a little base work

post-2861-1152802543.jpg

Just a smidgeing of Ediable Glitter... since we all know dwarves like shiny stuff

And after the battle...... the cake won....beat most of the players at the table. Couldn't finish the pieces... Just too Sweet.

post-2861-1152802564.jpg

post-2861-1152802577.jpg

Red velvet cake with Chocolate chips inside and Almond Buttercream Icing.

=O)

post-2861-1152802531.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ang, it was TOTALLY perfect!!!!! the cake is wonderful and the idea was classic! Simple but to the point, I know Daryl LOVED it! More of those types of cakes soon to follow???? I hope so, you rock on making cakes. Maybe you should start selling yourself and making some extra money on making cakes for different type of events...saaaaaaaaay, unofficial, official rcon for this year? See ya sista!!!

Shakandara's cake should be 16 inches tall, 10 of cake and 6 of icing, with a penguin made out of pure sugar, kind of like the one's from the Food Network Show. You know how my sweety loves his sweets!

Eat it up people, cuz there ain't no more when it's done!

-Terri

What the heck. A non-mini show off post, and no one made the normal wise cracks like "Needs more shading" and the like?

I'm severly disappointed in all of you. Hang your heads in shame.

In our defense we could see that it had already been consumed so our advise would have been for naught.

Great job on the cake. I'll have to request one of these on my birthday. :devil:

Great idea... but the blue could have definitely used more in the way of highlights, and the white could have used more in the way of shadows. Remember, start as dark as you can and come up to more than you are comfortable with.

(how was that twjolson?) :devil:

Well, the you might as well just get one of those flavor injector thingies, and inject the cake and icing directly into my bloodstream. Kill me and be done with it! :lol:

~v

Could be worse Shak...

You could have one of my Chocolate cakes for your birthday. Eat enough of that and not only will your arteries harden, so will your heart and brain... :lol:

Well, the you might as well just get one of those flavor injector thingies, and inject the cake and icing directly into my bloodstream. Kill me and be done with it! :lol:

~v

Could be worse Shak...

You could have one of my Chocolate cakes for your birthday. Eat enough of that and not only will your arteries harden, so will your heart and brain... :lol:

Yeah but he'll die happy. :bday: