New Greens 7/17

Yoshi

And the female thief looks like a nice conversion of Kara Foehunter

:rock:

I do like the model, but I hate the idea to release minis, which are just conversions.

How many female dwarves cany you make on the basis of Kara? I guess many, but Reaperguys - please don't do it.

For me it looks like you're running out of ideas.

As for other greens: not fond of barbarian, male dwarf is nice (he looks like a travelling dwarf, not a small tank, what I really like). Blacksilk is awesome!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These new greens are awesome! I love the male dwarf thief, especially the 3 axes through his belt. That's a great touch. It did occur to me that the female dwarf thief is rather similar to Kara Foehunter, but I don't mind. I wish the barbarian had some footgear. The human thief is really nice, although I'm not too keen on figures with covered faces.

How long are we going to have to wait for these to be released? Sometimes the greens are of figures that are due for release in a week or two, other times we have to wait months. It's very frustrating for people like me who don't do waiting well. :;):

Anyone else trying really hard to have a sense of intimidation from a berzerking gnome?

That's like being scared of a yipping chihuahua. :lol:

You know it's really amazing how many people are scared of such a thing, I've got 2 chihuahuas one of which is 14 and has one, yes that's right one tooth and people still will back down from them.

On topic...Oooo Ooooo, goody dwarves...*drools*

Qwyk, when thinking of the female dwarven berserker, just remember the dwarven saying, 'When your eyes are waist high, your teeth are level with the groin.' :blink: Granted, she does nothing for me, but for some reason, the latest sculpts for the Nine Inch Inseam crowd (dwarves, halflings, and gnomes) have really appealed to me. When Hellakin came out, for all intents and purposes, he painted himself, With these two new dwarven thieves, they will more then likely paint themselves as well. Now, if someone can cough up an estimate of the release dates

Please RB, I think the world of you, but something more definate then soon. Or definately soon. ::P:

Before 2007. Is that better than Soon™? :devil:

(wrapping a package with a surprise for Bryan right now) ha ha

hopefully these guys come out sooner then soon, but with the slew I got yesterday & today (thanks Warstore!!) I'll be set till they come out.

besides I gotta read that Nefosokar book now!!! might have found a army I really like!!

RM