Reaper is missing marketing opportunities

SaintRigger

And here I thought they hit an all time low with the 40 dollar aquarium plants. One has to wonder how many steps left of reality they live?

Seriously, I totally expect to see the Brooklyn Bridge to be put up on their webstore one of these days.

Nah, that would be on Forgeworld, big enough to need to be cast in resin. :B):

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reaper should produce those in PEWTER! I betcha within a year GW will have same-said Rock available in a boxed set, a few Pebbles, perhaps a Gravel hero sold seperately but at a much higher price..and of course theirs will be made of plastic..and some assembly required!

And here I thought they hit an all time low with the 40 dollar aquarium plants. One has to wonder how many steps left of reality they live?

They aren't left of reality if there are people willing to pay that much for their products.

Sillier than Games Workshop and their products is the whole bottled water market, especially when it comes to the brands that are just filtered municipal water like Daisani.

Ron

Product Type: Clastic is more like it...

Geology puns. :blink:

Well, if this is the type of product yall want, I would be happy to, for a reasonable price, put into blister cards authentic dirt from the bottom of Ed's boots. Seriously - rocks and dirt. It would even be official dirt, legal for use in Warlord and CAV tournaments! :devil:

Sillier than Games Workshop and their products is the whole bottled water market, especially when it comes to the brands that are just filtered municipal water like Daisani.

Ron

Yea no kidding. I work at a gas station on weekends, and people buy bottled water as if we are the only source on the planet. The best part, someone will come up, buy 20 oz of water for $1.29, and then start going nuts over having to pay more then $2.50 a gallon for gas.

Bottled water is cold, it's water, and it's in a bottle. That's a good thing. You could pay as much for something that costs only marginally more to bottle, puts holes in your teeth, makes you fat, increases your risk of mature-onset diabetes AND contains so much sugar it doesn't actually rehydrate you, but, that'd be STUPID, right?

Just asking.

Recent tests here in denmark revealed that the bottled water rarely lived up to the quality reqirements of tap water in denmark.

It quite simply by comparison was found dirty and 500 times more expensive.