Emmel Eitch

The Pain Cage (1.2)

Agreed.

Squad 1: Witch Queen, Archers, a couple of Warriors.

Squad 2: Vysa, 6 Fodder, 3 Paintenders

Squad 3: Spawn

If you have points left over, you haven't given Queenie enough spells. You might sub Javolith for Vysa if you want a bigger hammer.

Imo the Spawn is a big enough hammer. And just with his burrow ability he can affect a game. In one game I was controlling where 2 troops of elves moved because he was afraid of where my burrower would pop up.

Imo the Spawn is a big enough hammer. And just with his burrow ability he can affect a game. In one game I was controlling where 2 troops of elves moved because he was afraid of where my burrower would pop up.

Yeah, he's more of a Sherman than a Tiger, really.

You can probably fit both in, or take two Spawn, if you jigger things right. But to be honest, he isn't your hammer, he's your shepherd. The Fodder are your hammer.

At the rate things are going, I'm expecting about this time next year.

There should be some good stuff, though... I'm betting on a "Dominate" spell that lets you take control of an opponent for an activation.

And we'll most likely be getting some resculpts before the "big release." Most of our new minis will probably be close to the faction book release, though.

Tim Prow's work has gotten better over time, fo'sho'! I will definitely be buying him and all the resculpts if they're as good as that.

Can't wait to see the resculpted warriors though.
Ditto... and please please please let there be at least one female Isiri Warrior and Archer. Androgenous guys don't count, either!

Tim Prow's work has gotten better over time, fo'sho'! I will definitely be buying him and all the resculpts if they're as good as that.

I think this is actually a mistake, I'm fairly certain the sculptor on this piece was James Van Shaik

Can't wait to see the resculpted warriors though.

Ditto... and please please please let there be at least one female Isiri Warrior and Archer. Androgenous guys don't count, either!

maybe im going mad but isnt one of the warriors female, has a bustier type top and (very small ) breasts although could be "man boobs" i guess! :devil: Her face also looks quite feminine?Other than that i agree new Javolith cool and are they definately resculptin archers too, if so when? also what about Vysa, she a little big compared to other spawn IMH(noob!)O