The Pain Cage (1.2)

:mellow: *blink blink*

*takes notes* put.... broken fodder.... in ..... budget.... for ...... weekend. tell.... store owner.... "get more.... incubus ....my two... not... enough. :B):

OH... and I'll check out your fanfic just as soon as I finish up on THE 28mm THEATRE!

gak... you guys are getting me suck into this :blink:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mellow: *blink blink*

*takes notes* put.... broken fodder.... in ..... budget.... for ...... weekend. tell.... store owner.... "get more.... incubus ....my two... not... enough. :B):

OH... and I'll check out your fanfic just as soon as I finish up on THE 28mm THEATRE!

gak... you guys are getting me suck into this :blink:

I would hold off a week or two before getting your Broken Fodder. The army packs are coming out soon, you can save a few bucks and get more than enough in one package, you might even want to get two.

Here's a list of what's coming out:

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25507

I'm also going to hold on on getting my Imps and Incubus warriors until the Army Packs get to them also.

MMmmm Nothing like a flying Darkspawn army.

well if you go with the army boxes or not you should maybe put off larges buys for a couple weeks to find out when they will release all the new stats for sure it may change what you want or even the style of play you want to use

Current army list...

Witch Queen

Devourer of Mashaf

Nasithe, Dark Elf Champion

Ashakia, Dame of Nightmares

Thuusia, Pain Mage

Vysa, Sgt.,

Soultender *1

Incubus Warrior *2

Paintender *3

Isiri Archers *6

Isiri Warriors *9

I was pretty much looking for a fast unit with good archers so a buddy of mine recomended them. I like them so far even though I've only played two games with them.

Edit* Oh yeah.. and that screwy little psycho doll that comes with the witch queen in the starter box

Has anyone gotten any word on what the Imp's card will be like once it comes out?

If I had to take a guess, it's probably going to be a cheap fodder type of model. Especially when compared to our Incubus Warriors. Look at the harpy, and think cheaper.

Maybe I can put all twenty fodder I have on the board with the changes.

I would say that if most of the ranged models have become Grunts in the changes, it's assumable that many of the 1.2 grunt to adept changes will be reversed. So get painting.