The Pain Cage (1.2)

Hi all, have noticed on the elf forum that having just got EAWOD the elf players now speculating on another warlord and obviously dwarves now have their third. While every1 else is entitled to push their points I feel all us DS lovers need to start a campaign to get a 2nd Warlord at least!(dont get me started on big gnarly demons an resculpts although :wub: the inccubus!)So roll up guys with thoughts and such, I dont know how about a flyer? even just a bog standard melee nasty be good! Oh and havent forgot reptus- 2+ warlords for all I say!! :devil:

All the factions are expanding, we'll get our new shiney warlords soon I think.

With them releasing the Elven warlord before the Merc and Dwarves have all of their new grunts I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet to say that the Reptus and Darkspawn warlords are coming soon.

On that note, I would like to see a Melee centered warlord for Darkspawn. Give him some casting power like Danithal for the elves has or an innate spell. Make him big and ugly, slap him on a large base with horrid. The queen is cheap, I'd like to see this guy be expensive... have him write the book on new SAs :)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On that note, I would like to see a Melee centered warlord for Darkspawn. Give him some casting power like Danithal for the elves has or an innate spell. Make him big and ugly, slap him on a large base with horrid. The queen is cheap, I'd like to see this guy be expensive... have him write the book on new SAs :)

Theres a good chance that Rauthuros (whenever he bothers to show up) will either become a Warlord or have rules to make him "count as one" in a demon sublist.

But, nothings final till its in print ::D:

Heh. That took me a second to figure out what the hell you were talking about ecs :lol:

The Qwykling will not be exchanged for metal under any circumstances. **

Though I would still love to see this big guy in the near future. His concept art is too amazing to be left out of metal for so long.

** Qwyksilver [Heretofor known as Party A] reserves the right to amend this statement. This statement is subject to modification upon the attainment of said Qwykling [Heretofor known as Party B] reaching the age of 13 years. Party A shall monitor and assess the behavior and general disposition of Party B. If it is found to be in question, Party A retains the right to modify the previous agreement to initiate bartering for the volume of Party B to be replaced by cast white metal of equal or lesser volume.

Party A has dealt with demons in the past. :devil:

Theres a good chance that Rauthuros (whenever he bothers to show up) will either become a Warlord or have rules to make him "count as one" in a demon sublist.

Best news I've heard all year. ::D:

I'm I the only one not diggin' the sculpt for the Incubus?

While we're at it, what are we going to do with three adepts?

I'm not super impressed with the sculpt. I think I will get a few for use at ReaperCon, but for the most part I think I'm going to proxy them. I put the harpy's wings on a Vysa so I've already got one. :devil:

For new warlords I think one centered around the assasin sa's would be cool. We definately need more seargents though. I would like to see a seargent or captain that is archery based.

That is awesome. A very unique and fun to play warlord. When I wrote that I didn't even realize I was describing Rauthuros lol

I'm I the only one not diggin' the sculpt for the Incubus?

I like the sculpt alot, I expected wings more like Sypphrilla though. The Harpy like wings kind of through me off.

Is there any word on if we're getting a Succubus alt sculpt for the Incubus?

What are we going to do with three Adepts?

Wait for the faction book. Some of those Adepts will become Grunts in sub-lists. For the time being, use Isiri Warriors; they are decent troops. Also, 3 Adepts mean 3 troops - that's a lot of points if you want to max them out!

Rich

What are we going to do with three Adepts?

Ummm have the option to use diff type each game, or play bigger games?

I don't think we have it to bad. We have our warriors and Pain Tenders don't count as Adepts when playing all darkspawn. So between those two and our Archers, Incubus Warriors, and Broken Fodder, I think you can come up with some pretty varied troops.

If anything I would complain about are horrible selection of Elites. We have a melee hero and a mage.

I guess our wide variety of solos kind of makes up for that though.