Master Series Miniature Gallery added

Not a very good panther though.

I don't know...I think it looks like if you added tusks it would be a perfect saber tooth tiger, which then reminds me of Shaana the She devil and Zabu from the old Ka-Zar comic by marvel. I may have to find a 54 mm barbarian dude to convert into Ka-zar and make a family picnic diorama.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow 25 each, that is a pretty decent price if you ask me, espically concidering what other companies charge for seperate 'special' lines.

I can just see teh sci fi background, the edges of the door glowing, like it was just blasted through.

Gene just improves with every sculpt I see of his!!! James VS is anther one that is up & coming as well for me, that is probably his best one to date!!

can't wait to get both of them!!

Also I like the idea of saber tooth tiger, might have to do that when I get around to painting that one up *make a note in the idea book!!*

RM

Not at all impressed with the cat or the log on the first one. The chicks alright, not what I expected from a line called Master Series though.

The sci-fi one is quite neat at least, nice dynamic scene. I hope the next lot are more inspiring though.