A searchable online Warlord database!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow that's brilliant! I have been trying two years to build an on-the-cheap dynamic web-based army builder clone that actually works, but the best I could come up with was a spiffed-up open-source shopping cart that never quite worked the way I wanted it to (one wheel kept wobbling :lol: )

That is such a handy program, I think Reaper should consider cloning or linking it with due credits on their own site.

I've made the updates in my database, and now I'll go make them in all the PDFs. If this keeps happening, I'll have no choice but to just shut everything down. :down:

You've put to much work to get disheartened by minor things like this. It does suck, but don't feel obligated to make every change immediately, make a small list and change them when you have time. We all really appreciate the time and effort you've put in, and crappy little changes arn't worth throwing in the towel for. At this point it has to feel like a never ending project (especially with many more factions till to come), I can totaly see how frustrating these changes would have been, and when I saw the 1.2 datacard one of my thoughts was "Oh crap, that really sucks for Gus, I wonder if he'll scrap it" and I was so happy to see you hadn't.

::D:

Uhmmm...Oh...and Jackie Bones is listed as Jakie Bones in the PDF... ::): Sorry

You've put to much work to get disheartened by minor things like this. It does suck, but don't feel obligated to make every change immediately, make a small list and change them when you have time. We all really appreciate the time and effort you've put in, and crappy little changes arn't worth throwing in the towel for. At this point it has to feel like a never ending project (especially with many more factions till to come), I can totaly see how frustrating these changes would have been, and when I saw the 1.2 datacard one of my thoughts was "Oh crap, that really sucks for Gus, I wonder if he'll scrap it" and I was so happy to see you hadn't.

No way am I gonna keep a list of changes and make occasional updates! Nothing is more frustrating to me than not having up-to-date stats. I will always make corrections as fast as I am able. ::):

My frustration passes quicker than a .... um.... hmmm. Everything I'd say here would get this moved to beekeepers!

Uhmmm...Oh...and Jackie Bones is listed as Jakie Bones in the PDF... ::): Sorry

OK, name typos aren't nearly as high priority. ::P:

I fixed this in the database, but not the PDFs yet.

Just wondering if such Goblin models (Short Fangs, Stingers, and Worm Bait) should have a note of some sort on the datacard stating they can only be used in Noghra sub-list forces, might save confusion for people downloading the PDF who have never seen the Reven faction book.

Just wondering if such Goblin models (Short Fangs, Stingers, and Worm Bait) should have a note of some sort on the datacard stating they can only be used in Noghra sub-list forces, might save confusion for people downloading the PDF who have never seen the Reven faction book.

Hmmm.... Interesting thought. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

I'd like to add my thanks to Gus for this database. It is an extremely useful tool, particularly for my current project of making an all-female Freelance outfit for my girlfriend. One thing that would make it even more outstanding is being able to get a picture of the mini when you click on the model number (or perhaps a small icon next to it.) Thanks again, Gus, for the DB!