DFW Warlord players unite!!!

With the sudden closure of the Jasco store many of you have wondered "Well now what am I going to do with my Thursday nights?"

I have a answer!

The nice folks at GameWyze have opened their arms to us for a place to meet and play on Thursday nights or when ever we want!.

I will be up there between 6:30 and 7 with some CAV ready to go, and we will have three other tables available for Warlord and CAV.

If you have some small portable terrain, please bring it as our current terrain selection at their newer store is limited.

So come on out and join me at Vista Ridge Mall, down stairs right out side of the entrance to Dillards starting at 6:30 or so on Thursday night.

GameWyze Vista Ridge Mall Store

Phone: (972) 316-2100

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

then again for others, vista ridge is closer....

I would make my choice based on closing times... Jasco was about 20 minutes from me. Most Thursdays i would get there right around 7. Never one to walk in and start rolling dice within a few minutes (cause of course you need a little catchup time with friends cause that is just as important as playing) usually start playing around 7:30 and get done around 9:30.

Vista Ridge for me would probably be that same 20 minute drive. But, I assume they would close right at 9.

Asylum is closer to a 40 minute drive, whether comeing from home or direct from work because of traffic. Double E is being very gracious as well in terms of offering to stay late for us. And tis much appreciated. But, Thursday is a weeknight, so not sure how late Double E is willing to keep the Asylum open for us dice heads.

So, its like go to Vista Ridge and get in about an hour to possible hour and a half. Or go the distance to Asylum and still get an hour to maybe hour and a half.

I guess my final verdict would be based on:

1. How long Double E is willing to put up with us.

2. The show of hands as to which direction people prefer.

Ya I went with GameWyze for a second alternative to those folks who don't want to drive to the Asylum and for those younger folks who are dependent on a ride from their folks.

between the two shops we should be able to meet every ones gaming needs!

I'll be at Vista Ridge to help oversee things there, so for those of you not wanting to make the trip head on over.

Mad Pat

Gotta note from the manager of the Lewisville GameWyze and he told me what terrain they have on hand which should be plenty for our needs so don't stress the Terrain unless you want to bring something cool to show off.

Mad Pat

Michael will be at the Asylum on Thur night at least for the time being, We really have to justify his keeping the shop open with attendance and patronage of the store.

I'm taking care of the GameWyze side as a option for those folks who can't or don't want to drive out to the company store on Thursday nights.

Better to have two options then none.

Mad Pat

Michael will be at the Asylum on Thur night at least for the time being, We really have to justify his keeping the shop open with attendance and patronage of the store.

What time will the Asylum be open on Thursday night? I know I can be there as early as 10AM, but I don't think Michael would appreciate such...dedication...on my part. :;):