DFW Warlord players unite!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting night at The Asylum. I showed up at about 4:40, and waited in the parking lot for anyone else to show up. At 5, I gave up and went inside. I tracked down Michael (EE), and we sat and talked for nearly 2 hours. ^_^

We figured if no one showed up by 7pm, we'd head home. Well, at 6:58 Stubbdog strolled in, so he, EE, & I played a 3 player 3-for-all. EE spanked us very easily. :down:::D:

yep, that was rather embarrassing how bad Double E put us down.

It was a 3 on 3, 1000 each.

I split mine relativly even, i threw more minis at Gus, but more points at E. Together Gus and I probably sent about 800-850 points at E while the other combined 1200 or so at each other.

On our end, we beat the snot out of each other to a fairly even ending.

Granted 800-850 shouldnt beat 1000, but, they should at least put up a fight. Unfortunately, it was so utterly lopsided on E's end of the table, I took out a total of 1 of E's models. I believe Gus was also successful on taking down 1 possibly 2. E took out all 10 of my guys including my 3 big point guys, before they even really made it into b2b.

It was not that I had a bad force, just E had a few surprise moves that I was not ready for.

But, between my sobbing and wallowing in pain, I learned some stuff with all the talking that was going on. Hopefully it will help me next time.

Well EntilZha had a pretty good game of CAV up at GameWyze last night. Small single platoon game but he ended up wiping me out with only one dead Dictator on his side.

I'll be there running CAV again next thur night.

Mad Pat

With CAV on thurs. in Lewisville, is anyone else fron the far side of the Metroplex going? TabascoJunkie? Sirikis? I would love to go but don't want to spend the gas in my petrol-guzzling-van-of-environmental-destruction. Let me know if I caan hitch a ride.

Don't forget the Warlord folks will be up at the Asylum on Thru night and Myself and the CAV folks will be out at GameWyze in Lewisville.

come on out, and if you can't make it up to the Asylum for warlord we have plenty of room at Game Wyze for you to get your fix as well!

Mad Pat