Sign in to follow this  
Gus Landt

Army Builder files! Come and get em!

Ravenwolf has graciously updated the Warlord files for the Army Builder v3.1c program. I am hosting them on my site since there isn't a better place for them ATM, and all the other Warlord stuff is there. ^_^

Download the zip here, and be sure to read the READ ME file first!

http://www.guslandt.com/warlord/Warlord_AB...v3_20060802.zip

Send all thanks to Ravenwolf!

@Gus Thanks for all the hard work! Now for the first error report, you have Margara under the Dwarves elite listed at 47 point instead of 43 points;

Margara Firetongue:

Drop 4 points from 47 to 43

@Castle read the readme, it will tell you to put them in the data\warlord directory after you back up all the files in that directory first.

Gus, PLEASE contact Wolflair about getting the updated files onto their website.

There are plenty of people who play games the don't go anywahere else for file updates.

Thanks!

@Gus Thanks for all the hard work! Now for the first error report, you have Margara under the Dwarves elite listed at 47 point instead of 43 points;

Margara Firetongue:

Drop 4 points from 47 to 43

Don't look at me, man! All I did was take what Ravenwolf did and put it on my site. ::P:

Don't pass any credit or blame my way! :lol:

That said, I do know how to make these kinds of basic corrections, so this is the perfect place to post them.

I have made the Margara correction in the zip file.

If anyone has the time, can they PLEASE try to check all of the 1.2 changes for their favorite faction, and maybe another faction or two, and post them here? I'll update the main files as fast as I can.

Gus, PLEASE contact Wolflair about getting the updated files onto their website.

There are plenty of people who play games the don't go anywahere else for file updates.

Thanks!

Good idea. Once people (and I) get a chance to double check all the data for accuracy, I will do just that. ^_^

It took a bit, but they're here! This is my first real attempt at modifying AB files. Much of it was straight foward, but not everything was. Some things were pretty tricky. There are known issues listed in the READ ME file and I'm working to remedy those.

Please review the files as Gus has suggested and report any and all issues to this thread. I want to be sure everyone is playing with all the correct information. There very well may be more minor issues with point costs and such and I want to catch all of them. There are tons of units in this game and with all the 1.2 changes :blink::wacko: I may have missed some.

If you have any suggestions for improvements please let me know. I'll see what I can do.

Also, I agree that once we've nailed all the minor issues we can contact Wolflair and see about posting them there as well.

Thanks, Gus, for hosting the files.

Enjoy. ::D:

When you guys are ready to post them to the Wolflair site let me know, I've got their direct contact info right here.

And a side note to anyone attending GenCon stop by and see the Wolflair guys, they are a great bunch of guys, and on top of that they hold two seminars during the convention on how to build data sets. Both a beginner and advanced class. I got to go to the Advanced class last year and it was really really helpful!

Mad Pat

If anyone has the time, can they PLEASE try to check all of the 1.2 changes for their favorite faction, and maybe another faction or two, and post them here? I'll update the main files as fast as I can.

I didn't find any other errors; I made the correction myself also. Thanks to all those who worked on bringing these files to the Warlord community.

OK, the zip file should be 100% updated for the 1.2 changes now.

Since I first posted them last night:

Crusaders had about a half dozen changes, mainly point costs and DIS changes

Darkspawn needed no changes

Dwarves just had Margara's point cost

Elves needed no changes

Mercs had about a half dozen changes, mainly Lupine Lord, and a few leaders losing Unique

Necropolis needed no changes

Nefsokar needed no changes

Overlords - Lola becomes a Rogue & Onyx Golem becomes Solitaire

Razig - Grim Petes gains an elite slot

Reptus - Audt trades Breaker for Deflect

Reven needed no changes

I have posted the corrected files to my site, so please re-download them! ^_^

When you guys are ready to post them to the Wolflair site let me know, I've got their direct contact info right here.

And a side note to anyone attending GenCon stop by and see the Wolflair guys, they are a great bunch of guys, and on top of that they hold two seminars during the convention on how to build data sets. Both a beginner and advanced class. I got to go to the Advanced class last year and it was really really helpful!

Mad Pat

Thanks for the info, Pat. I'll definitely try to attend provided they don't conflict with the Tournament :;):

Razig - Grim Pete gains an elite slot

please double check, I believe you are incorrect.

He was changed to a 6-10/0

Doh! You are correct. I have fixed it. It needed to be fixed anyway, because he started as 6-11/0. :upside:

Ok, I got it figured out.....And AB is still working! Amazing!

Thanks again for your work! I have really grown to appreciate how easy AB makes builing army lists.

If you ever have need for a dice roller or a custom building, I owe you!

Castlebuilder