Sign in to follow this  
Gus Landt

Army Builder files! Come and get em!

I beleive Stubbdog has been working on some, but I also seem to recall that he only had a little bit of time to work on them here and there and that he wasn't progressing very fast on them.

My files are up to date related to the datacards, ther are just some quirks that are missing, like some of the faction SAs. But, for the most part everything works fine.

My files are up to date related to the datacards, ther are just some quirks that are missing, like some of the faction SAs. But, for the most part everything works fine.

[Mr. Burns]Eeexcellent, Smithers![/Mr. Burns]

So, is there an ETA on them being finished? Is it possible to get a beta release, perhaps? I, for one, can live without the full set of faction SAs. Even if my own (Reptus) don't have theirs, that's okay too. ^_^

In short, should I go buy Army Builder some time soon?

As for whn they will be 100% finished, that is a tough one to answer. Some of the SAs are just really tough to try and pull off in the software nd I havent figured out how to do some of them. So, it will be 100% done when I or someone else figures out how to program some of those things.