pewter holics non-anonymous

Stubbdog

You know you have it really bad, when you go visit "grandmommies" house and as the kids are playing in their gameroom, you start looking around and start seeing things that would be great for your next Warlord game.

My parents have two fisher price castles, two fisher price pirate ships, some sort of fisher price like wooden fort, and a ton of trees, bushes, and vegetation that had come with some dinosaur packs.

I also noticed some other odds and ends that would make for good use on a CAV game table... they have a 5 foot long air craft carrier, and some other items that just look CAVtech to me.

And the whole time I just finding myself trying to figure out how I am gonna smuggle some of this stuff out with me.

Man, do I have it bad...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pewter-hol (pyoo'-ter hall) n. 1) The ingrediant often confused with talc that ids used as a mold release agent and when absorbed through the skin, creates the need for more pewter objects. 2) the mysterious <1% of the tin alloy mixture, much like the lead in lead free pewter. see also: pewterholic n. one addicted to pewter-hol.

:lol::lol::lol:

as long as Stephen Seagull doesn't get wind of it.............

I've noticed the same thing lookin into some of my son's stuff, like some put together track he has for his cars & such, I'm like hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting, ha ha

RM