video game box art

Stubbdog

I dont play computer games. Or at least I try to avoid them as best as possible. Mainly cause I get so addicted to them. But, on a recent trip to the store, I happened to be in the computer software dept, and had a few extra minutes and so perused the different things to see what the latest genre of stuff includes.

In it I found the new Dungeons and Dragon's Stormreach game.

Again, trying to avoid games, I did not buy it. I am not looking to play it.

But, I thought the artwork on the inside of the cover was awesome and it gave me several ideas on trying to build some new terrain for my warlord game tables.

So, I am asking if anyone here did buy that game and if so, could you scan that picture on the inside front cover and send it to me.

I would appreciate it.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tried their website and yes lots of screenshots from the game itself, but that is not what I am looking for. I am looking for the art from the box. And I cant really just go to their website and say, Hi, I dont want to buy your game but can you give a copy of your artwork...

Hrm... the piccies I found look neat-o... must go look for the box now... heck... take a digital camera to the store...

http://www.dndo-online.com/gallery/concept-art?page=1

oops, almost forgot - what's the content of the image so if I find it I'll know... just kewl buildings or people... is it 3D CG from the game, or does it look like straight up cover art...??

thanks H.

Ix, basically its a landscape of a city in a river forest setting. Involves a little bit of everything... Cool looking buildings. rivers and waterfalls, forest layout, on a tiered hill side.

Obviously would be next to impossible to do an actual warlord table likeit and still be playable, but several great ideas to be had from it to build something that is.