Warlord familiars

Got two sets of the warlord familiars today, along with Fatima. Very nice, Very nice indeed! Can't wait to paint them up. Got a great skin color that will work very well on Fatima, and the familairs...well they are just nifty! Want to paint up the elf hounds. So Reaper Peeps, is there a specific color for these elf hounds? Hmmmm?

Lady Tam

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators
So Reaper Peeps, is there a specific color for these elf hounds?

I just happened to be able to ask Talin what he envisioned when he conceptualized the elf hound.

Panda Markings.

Yep.  Should look like a svelte raccoon.  Striped tail.

That's for the Tanuki.

For an elf-hound, he says all white with red eyes (and pinky-red for the fleshy bits inside the ear).

I imagine that an elf-hound would also glow from within emanating its internal nobility and light.  hard to do that with paint, though...

kit

Glad I held off my DH.com order for the 2nd SG mini for now, now I can add some Reaper stuff to the order!!

Can't wait to see those familiars, the greens looked great, Talin's artwork looked killer & from what I can see online the metals look great as well!!

Glad to see the new paints come out too!!

Randy M

depends on how fast i get them based up and preped! But hopefully soon.

Lady Tam

White with red eye huh?.....

Just shoot the pictures in a dark room with flash... the red eye should show up in the pictures....  :p  :upside:

Okay, all kidding aside, I didn't make it to my FLGS this last weekend (I was working) so maybe I'll take some time off (what's that) this weekend so I can go grab some of the new stuff.

Though I have not had much of a chance to paint up the little thing ( :down: ), I think they are awesome.  I am thinking that Eredain would benefit from having a Dark Fairie sidekick.  I will try to get both Eridain and the dark fairie done this week and post them for all to see.

After 3 and a half years I guess I'll finally answer this question...

In the land of taltos Elven Hounds are Grey to Tan color

14041_5.jpg

In Dungeons and Dragons, they have a bit more green in them.

86668.jpg

Ding.... 1,000 posts in the oldest warlord thread