Ritterlich or Templar

mastadon

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't own either JOR(wish I did). I decided to go Ritterlich. I had Templar vehicles,but no CAVs. I had Ritterlich CAVs,but no vehicles. That+I think that,with a few exceptions,Templar CAVs are aesthetically displeasing(to be polite).

I'll probably get some Templar(and Adon) forces sometime this year or early next year though. Nothing wrong with being able to play all the factions. But for now,I'm concentrating on Malvernis then Terran then Rach and then Ritterlich in that order of priority.

Yay Ritterlich! 2 new players in 2 days! We're having a population explosion!

Don't go starting any Ritterlich faction threads in here though! We already know we have the best faction, only a bunch of braggarts would have to have 7 pages of hot air to convince others that they were anything but the 7th best faction in the game. (Adonese being the 8th and both Mercs and Psyros ranking above 7) :;):

My appologies to the Terran players, I didn't mean to say that the Terrans were the 7th best faction in the game.

I meant to say that the Terrans are the 5th best species in the galaxy, ranking slightly behind those machines that they created, but still way, way ahead of the Adonese. :poke:

Don't go starting any Ritterlich faction threads in here though! We already know we have the best faction, only a bunch of braggarts would have to have 7 pages of hot air to convince others that they were anything but the 7th best faction in the game. (Adonese being the 8th and both Mercs and Psyros ranking above 7) :;):

Funny enough,I may jump them up to my No.2 army behind Malvernis. I'm digging on the Tiger and Mastodon,although Ritterlich currently seems to have squat for armor,but I can live with that I suppose.

So tell me , why isn't there a Ritterlich Faction Thread ? <_<

So tell me , why isn't there a Ritterlich Faction Thread ? <_<

We prefer to let our deeds speak for us... ::):