Sign in to follow this  
Doombringer

02992 pumpkins and jack o lanterns

i want to make some scarecrow figures and came across 02992 which i thought would be perfect for heads. my question is how would these fit on a warlord scale fig? would they be to big for a standard human size fig?

i know gauntfield is out there and plan on getting him but want a couple and some diversity.

I did in the bits bin at Rcon this year

the big one is a bit big, bigger then Gaunt's actually, but would make a interesting conversion.

the medium sized ones are close to Gaunt' but they are a tad bit big as well.

the smaller plain ones are small but I think they would make great heads thou, they are plain & only have the ridges of a normal pumpkin, thus allowin you to paint them up anyways you like

the pumpkins are about the size of nomral & big size pumpkins next to Gauntfield, if you were Gauntfield standing in a pumpkin patch.

does that help??

RM

I did in the bits bin at Rcon this year

the big one is a bit big, bigger then Gaunt's actually, but would make a interesting conversion.

the medium sized ones are close to Gaunt' but they are a tad bit big as well.

the smaller plain ones are small but I think they would make great heads thou, they are plain & only have the ridges of a normal pumpkin, thus allowin you to paint them up anyways you like

the pumpkins are about the size of nomral & big size pumpkins next to Gauntfield, if you were Gauntfield standing in a pumpkin patch.

does that help??

RM

immensly Haldir, thanks.

Making pumpkins out of greenstuff or whatever you prefer to sculpt in isn't too difficult. You can match them to the mini size-wise that way. (and it's a great way to use the greenstuff I invariably have left over when I sculpt.)

Here's my Gauntfield that I painted last year. And now that I think about it, the pumpkins do look kinda small... Oh well. ::D: I sculpted the grass, bones and pumpkins.

sc05.jpg and sc06.jpg