Looking for a miniature

cro117

hi, sorry if this is an inappropriate topic as the figure i am looking for is not a reaper figure. the figure i am looking for is a fighter in plate mail with a peculiar looking two handed sword held strait above his head. he also has a sheathed long sword at his hip, and a helmet that, in the back, partially resembles a fireman helmet. underneath is written "partha pewter" and "pp 887." any help finding this figure would be greatly appreciated. thanks, cro.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it says Partha on the bottom, then it would probably be an Iron Wind Metals product now. Most of the old Ral Partha minis have been re-cast by IWM. You can likely find the site through your favorite search engine.

Good luck on the mini hunt.

• Artists

I have thought about trying to get a job at a library or a bookstore, but I was afraid of that very thing. I work in a game store, and we get to play 'name that game' a lot, but at least there you can ask 'do you remember anything about how you play the game' and have a chance of that sparking a memory of what the gameboard looks like or something you read on the back of a box or something. Seems like that'd be much harder to do with books.