anyone see this (wizards)

haldir

mi20060824a_hellcat.jpg

mi20060824a_lgwaterelem.jpg

great looking figures, they really capture the Monster Manual series pictures & such.

they are from the upcoming Blood Wars DDM set that is coming up.

btw they are of the clear or in this case colored plastics they are starting to use in their line

RM

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yah my card store aka WOTC store let me borrow the first quarter 07 book & seen the blue was coming, the colored picture they have (same as the one you posted) looks like it'll be a cool mini. I have the black one (love how the scales have oily look to them, even thou I am gonna repaint the sucker someday. I have the red preordered that is due out this month, not sure if I like the pose on it (pretty much squating to fit the square), but something about big minis like that + being a dragon I really like.

been on a DDM tear lately been buying up cheap minis on ebay by the handfuls, not to mention I'm almost done with the treant & I'll starting working on the mountain troll, formian giant & the eldritch giant here soon afterwards, ha ha

wish I could find the Warforged Hero & Titan cheap, but alas both usually hit the 10 & 15 repectively to soon for my tastes.

RM

Now that's probably the best-looking wave-type water elemental I've seen. The clear blue plastic works much better than the red stuff they used for the fire elemental pieces they've done recently.

I like the water elemental. the hellcat looks too much like a clear dire lion though.

I agree on both counts, elemental good, cat bad. I really liked the fire elementals though. I'm going to get the huge, but I haven't been able to find the small one cheap. I got a black on the way, but the red is too pricey for my blood. I might run down to Toys-r-us & see if they still have any of the McFarlane dragons left! :lol:

which fire elemental are you missing??

I've got the huge one coming off a ebay auction win (why I bought it I have no idea, must be the big mini thing again), also have have magma hurler coming as well.

speakin of McF dragons was on his site the other day & seen the new ones either coming out or out now,WOW very nice!!

RM