Sign in to follow this  
Lady Tam

3rd ed game starting

M'lady,

I would love to join your game if you are still looking for players.  :D

I will be playing a Human Fighter, Dymitri Sarchoff, by name.  Here are his basic stats:

S: 16

D: 14

C: 15

I: 13

W: 10

CH: 14

I will work out the rest over the weekend and send you an update.

Question...Is starting money maximum or rolled?  Is starting H.P. maximum or rolled?

I await your reply.

Work him up and send him to me. Stats look good. First level, etc. First level money and since I forgot to mention this to everyone else. Max HP to start with! I will be at work this evening, but will check back in when I get home after 10:30. Over this week end I will post the "back ground of the world and of the country you are starting in

LT

Anymore out there?

Very tempting, LT. But I don't think I could.

I've got TDC, I've got Star, and a third one would only cut into my time from precious RL. (something I'm seeing less of reciently...)

But feel free to pump me for information should the need arise... :)

--lstormhammer, rat [email protected] who started this whole ForumRPG thing here. :)

All right. here is what we have so far on characters.

Paladin

Bard

cleric

rogue

fighter

monk

and lord help me, Lanse's pseudo dragon!  7 players all male. (This is going to be fun!  :D  <insert evil laugh here>) Depending on how bad my poison ivy gets this weekend, I hope to get the backgound info up for you to all peruse. (Between my bouts of itching)

Lady Tam

Oh, dear.  I've never had a female DM before, and LadyTam's laught was a tad bit distrubing . . . :oops:

Sorry about the itching.  I remember getting it all over my body as a kid.  It's hard for a kid who's already a social semi-outcast to make up for it when he has to have every inch of his body covered while at school.

Don't worry, I'll be gentle!  :D  Actually I am not that bad. Most of the players prefer my games as I tend to try and think them out better, and put a lot of "emphaisis" on role playing. I hate straight dungeon crawls. As for the poison ivy, its spreading. By Monday I should be a right mess with the stuff! Just need to survive one more day at work, then I can wallow in misery all Monday!

Lady Tam

Well wallowing in Calamine lotion would probably be more theraputic, but whatever get's you through :)

Well I guess we are all ready for you so get well soon.

Those that haven't sent me your completed character, do so when you can. If you have a tenative background figured out send that too. That way I can try and work in what you want for a background. (Though a background is not required.)

Any ideas of what we should call our thread when we start the game?

Lady Tam

MMM.... serious tittles....

Flamebirth (seeing as though you said it had something to do with dragons)

Days Of Fire

Reign of Fire (if you want to copy the movie)

Der Brand Geschichte (Fire story in German)

sorry I have fire on the mind for d&d

Schönheit ist Macht, ein Lächeln ist ihr Schwert.

(Beauty is power, a smile is its sword )

Seriously I have no idea.. :)

well, maybe a simple "World of Irien" or "The Kingdom of Mordant" Would work best. After all we wouldn't want to confuse anyone.

Lady Tam