Sign in to follow this  
Lady Tam

3rd ed game starting

Starting gold for characters is listed on page 95 of the PHB. But so, you don't have to runlooking for it here is the breakdown

Barbarian 4d4x10       Paladin  6d4x10

Bard        4d4x10      Ranger  6d4x10

cleric      5d4x10       rogue    5d4x10

Druid      2d4x10       Sorcerer  3d4x10

fighter    6d4x10       wizard  3d4x10

monk      5d4 (which makes no sense so make it 3d4x10)

Go ahead and figure max starting gold. If there is something in particular you want, let me know.

Very good M'lady,

You answered the question.  Maximum starting gold for the class it is.  I do have a specific item.  Will you allow sunrods, or must we drap around torches?  :D

Robert

here is some   Basic information to start with.

You are starting in the Kingdom of Mordant, ruled by King Cedrus and Queen Aysnera. The capital city is Riolan. Mordant currently claims the lands from the Killian Mountian to the west to the great Barrier Mountain and gedna Hills to the west. To the North is the Twisted Lands, lands made barren during the great war with the Witch-King Khaldun centuries ago. To the south and west is the the river Sargraas which winds along the north side of the High Moor before turning southward to flow into the Marias River. To the South and east is the great lake Marias which stretches  for miles. The land claimed by the king is rich and fertile, full of rolling hills and small forests.

Killian Mountains, home to the dwarven Kingdom  Kalaazar, ruled by King Hume Boulderbender. Has peaceful relations with Mordant.

More to follow as I am working on the elves at the moment.

Lady tam

A couple of people actually had the foresight to buy latterns so, torches aren't really necessary. And yes, I will allow the sunrods. After all they only cost 2gps. It's your money!

LT

Elf info here.

Running along the southern Shore of Lake Marias is the vast forest of Mirtdath. Mirtdath is home to a Kingdom of High elves Ruled by Queen Aelfret. Mirtdath Forest runs for hundred of miles All the way to the Plains of Alvar to the east.

In Mordant, there is an elven presence in the Forest of Rinewood, along the nothern border (right next to the Twisted lands) These elves have sworn Fealty to the Kingdom of Mordant and are led by Lord Fearnol and Lady Ysanne.

LT

Got the last Character info, just waiting on a bio. With luck (Cross your fingers) I will make the first post this Friday. That way you will have the week end to look things over and  respond.

Lady Tam