GREENSKINS WANTED!

Spike

Yep, it's never too early to start thinking about next year. ::D:

This is an invitation for all painters of all skill-levels to submit photos of their favourite orc, halforc, ogre, half-ogre, goblin, or even half-goblin (IS there such a thing?), to be featured in a twelve-page PDF download for everybody to enjoy.

Last year I recieved some outstanding entries which can be seen on my website in the calendar gallery. Also the download for 2006 is still available.

My guidelines for entry photos are:

- The model should be a Reaper mini, but can be from either DHL or Warlord line.

- The model should be a goblinoid. Green Elves and Leprechauns need not apply.

- "Greenskin" is a generalized term and does not exclude red orcs, purple goblins or blue ogre mages.

- The photo should be 500X500 pixels or larger if at all possible for optimal resolution in print. If you want to send me a higher resolution PDF photo or PNG, I'd be glad to have them but standard web resolution is perfectly fine.

- Photos taken with gametable scenery are welcomed. Also if you want to do your own photo-editing to your model portrait, feel free to do so. I only ask that you not add any text of your own.

Feel free to enter more than one model. I have twelve months to fill and would like to have twelve different peoples' artwork, but if I don't get that many entries, I can always use more than one entry by the same person.

Also, I will give full credits on each model, including who painted it, who sculpted it, model's catalogue number and name.

So... y'all get out your green (or red, or blue, or pink) and get started!!! :wub:

------

Post below if you want in. If you have a particular model or month you want to do, post that as well.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am definately interested. He's bee-YOO-tee-ful! :wub:

Thanks! ::): You should see the booty shot! :blink:

I'll see if I can get a good picture for you. If not, there's always the one I posted.

I have another (non-Reaper) ogre in the works. If he's anything to look at when he's done I'll post him too. :upside: